PDA

View Full Version : RENAULT MEGANE 1998 ECU REPLACEMENT

ezenigbo
4th October, 2011, 08:54 PM
Please help me.i have one renault megane 1998 model 1.6 16v,the ecu got lost,i got another ecu sirus 32n with this no. S110130334 A ,i decode with immo killer,put emulator and the car started but excess fuel is going to the nozzles making fuel to even rush out of the exhust pipe ,what can i do?is there a dump that i can use at the am29f200 to control this problem?even after starting the car,it refused to switch off from key till i remove on relay from the fuse bus.

SaieedEissa
4th October, 2011, 10:21 PM
It's very simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remove ecu with car

1. you find position flash and remove gum don't take out flash.
2. add suply
gnd 2,3 pin
+12V (15) 24pin
+12V (30) 32 pin

43pin LAMP MIL (masa), second terminal +12V - connect 12/5W probe lamp

Your probe lamp must be blinking - sygnalise immo

IMPORTANT IT'S 100000% working
first cut immo wire to ecu.use the light on dash (engine mngt not red led)for blinking ref.

one side of the flash is A side the other b side (lets say)
you have 9 pins either side,so 9 on A and 9 on B, short 1A with 1B then 2A with 2B all the way till 9A and 9B.holding each for at least 2 secs, engine mngt light should go out,car will then start.

note:you may have to do it more than once before light goes out but believe me it WORKS.

1 B 9
---------
| flash |
B | |B
---------
1 A 9
If your mngt lamp stops blinkig - ecu erase memory tms OK

cut 37 pin and mount ecu in car - your car now has no immo

alfabit
5th October, 2011, 04:38 PM
Please help me.i have one renault megane 1998 model 1.6 16v,the ecu got lost,i got another ecu sirus 32n with this no. S110130334 A ,i decode with immo killer,put emulator and the car started but excess fuel is going to the nozzles making fuel to even rush out of the exhust pipe ,what can i do?is there a dump that i can use at the am29f200 to control this problem?even after starting the car,it refused to switch off from key till i remove on relay from the fuse bus.

You can reprogramm the ecu by means of DDT2000 with original sw ( or another sw as you wish ! ). Made this many times, it last 10 minutes and you only stay on the driver seat and the laptop on your knees .
No need to even got out of the car, dismantle the ecu or other usual methods. Told you, it can be done this way ! Only need a little add-on for DDT2000 enabling ecu to be unlock for writing . :top: