PDA

View Full Version : keep getting timed out?

father ted
28th December, 2008, 05:18 PM
ok when im at work we have had a few changes to our systems and some placxes i cant log onto as they have introduced a filter in lots of cases its only to do with the words "games" if it sees anything in the header with games they have a block on it 1 such site ill not mention it but devilfish won member of the year on it it just wont let me in ,another place i can get into np ,and aloaqd of others ,in fact its only 1 place ,now this place ,it lets me find it on google and everything ,its on my favorites ,it tells you its looking for here ,it tells you its found here ,it tells you its logging in here ,but no progress in the bar ,then it goes "timed out" ????? cant use proxy server casue comapny have stopped that too (damn and blast lol)so that why im not on here at nites or days while am at work ooooh and by the way i used to able to get in here untill devil changed server any ideas ???

Devilfish
28th December, 2008, 07:20 PM
Sorry about this FT, I'll check the security settings and hopefully get it sorted. :)

father ted
28th December, 2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry about this FT, I'll check the security settings and hopefully get it sorted. :)

cheers all sorted now thanks