PDA

View Full Version : help me with fifa 12?

ChelseaBun
5th October, 2011, 07:44 PM
anyone? I can't get past the tutorial, so i have to quit, took me half an hour to find quick match, then another ten minutes to actually play it...

Now im only one player, cant you change players?

I have absoluetley no idea what im doing... But i refuse to be defeated by a game lol

:(

ChelseaBun
5th October, 2011, 08:48 PM
fine then, don't help ;)

didn't want to play with you anyway lol :p

cgscott
5th October, 2011, 08:56 PM
At the start the tutorial should be followed then you choose your fav team. As for playing with one player im not sure but it'll be in the settings somewhere. Pretty much the same as FIFA 11 except the gameplays much better.

ChelseaBun
5th October, 2011, 08:58 PM
hmm...all this hassle just to play a game of football lol

maybe someone on ebay will trade me a shooting game for it

irishbluestaffy
5th October, 2011, 08:59 PM
the bit with the 1 player is where u have to do a task like tackle the other player,once u have dun this then u can pick yr team and play.

Shady
5th October, 2011, 09:00 PM
will swap for fifa 11 chelsea ;)

ChelseaBun
5th October, 2011, 09:04 PM
the bit with the 1 player is where u have to do a task like tackle the other player,once u have dun this then u can pick yr team and play.

no its in the quick match bit, i thought you could change player to go who has the ball? (in your team obviously)

lol shady if i dont get the hang of this fifa will be banned from my house. lol

cgscott
5th October, 2011, 09:06 PM
Go into your button settings and check change player button. But there is also a game selection where you go only 1 player the whole match. Cant see what you doing wrong to be honest chelsea.

ChelseaBun
5th October, 2011, 09:21 PM
i take it no one would want to play with me? ;) :roflmao:

mufc2012
6th October, 2011, 05:33 PM
Your playing the game as virtual pro you need to change it to the third option, think the 3 are: goalkeeper mode, virtual pro and play with whole team.

abc123123
6th October, 2011, 05:37 PM
Yes exactly like the other poster says you need to select the menu with the goal keeper, not only the team.

Try again!

Good luck. :top:

setfiretorain
7th October, 2011, 01:34 AM
Not flaming or out, But I was amused by this thread, DK is a legend place!

Regards lol

bbuser1
13th October, 2011, 06:34 PM
Apparently defending is very hard on the new Fifa, causing some people to 'go off' of the game... is this the case?