PDA

View Full Version : Crafter 2007 edc16cp34 DPF OFF need

elephantul
7th October, 2011, 11:31 AM
I need a working solutions dpf off for this tipe , i already try some variants, even i pay some guys for file off but no succes. In dash glow plug lamp flash, dpf lamp on even with engine off. in atash archive is flash dump, eprom dump ( read with bdm), log with dtc, some information about sw and hw ecu. I need file pdf off and no dtc
Thanks a lot for any help

monitel_service
7th October, 2011, 11:49 AM
contact in privat

scancar
7th October, 2011, 11:50 AM
DPF OFF CRAF

macxlulu
7th October, 2011, 12:33 PM
DPF OFF CRAF

dont work ;)

elephantul
7th October, 2011, 04:24 PM
scancar you solution not work, your flash file is not same sw like my file, car not cranck, thanks anyway

serguei
7th October, 2011, 06:08 PM
Checksum Incorrect

elephantul
8th October, 2011, 04:31 PM
every time i calc checks with bdm, car start only with original sw

deusbrest
8th October, 2011, 08:09 PM
contact in privat

chli1976
9th October, 2011, 08:01 AM
Is your file the ori, CS not ok in your posted file.

Here a dpf off file, with CS ok

mariooo
9th October, 2011, 01:09 PM
Is your file the ori, CS not ok in your posted file.

Here a dpf off file, with CS ok

because you put in your password file?? algli dates that help users of the forum? if you use the password in rar files no one can understand how it works and therefore do not need this forum! hello

chli1976
9th October, 2011, 01:36 PM
I have send elephantul (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/144967-elephantul/) the pw (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/144967-elephantul/)

mariooo
9th October, 2011, 04:21 PM
I have send elephantul (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/144967-elephantul/) the pw
pw ok write in and ask for your password! but you must do this? it is easier to provide any aid? what good is this forum?
I do not ever put in my password to a password file because if you want to help? what is it?

chli1976
9th October, 2011, 04:35 PM
Other people they can do it, do this for money, and elephantul have payed one time for it, and it does not work

I have spend a lot of time for search this solution !!
When you have a problem with DPF and i can help, i help also you.

PS: My english is not so good that i can write here what i want say

lolooo1981
9th October, 2011, 05:19 PM
Some people do this job perfectly with this Ecu, @Elephantul don't take the good person for this and this is a bad thing.
Your seller give your money back ?

In local tuner the price is 100 to 150 euros maximum.

Best regards

mariooo
9th October, 2011, 06:00 PM
Some people do this job perfectly with this Ecu, @Elephantul don't take the good person for this and this is a bad thing.
Your seller give your money back ?

In local tuner the price is 100 to 150 euros maximum.

Best regards
this forum is not a site where you can find customers .. The workshop is suitable for the site to charge customers need a forum to help users and exchange tips and files to learn how ... Then do as you like .. I put the password and the advice I give you free if you take my money and put the files with the wrong password, this is my opinion
Greetings all

elephantul
9th October, 2011, 06:33 PM
thx chli1976 for solution, i know you have right solutions (i read all topics about this), i try tomorow. gays who i pay give me one version, and again another version and another etc, put ecu in car, take out solder bdm, put in car again ...., i am afraid damage ecu, in all version same dtc (is in archive).

DK is a great forum, great people and if somebody have problem corect answer for him (with pass or not) will be come from another members. thx to all

chli1976
9th October, 2011, 06:36 PM
I make this file for free !!
I help many people with VAG DPF on this forum, and also for free.
Everyone, who has ask for the PW in PM, have got it

lolooo1981
9th October, 2011, 08:53 PM
this forum is not a site where you can find customers .. The workshop is suitable for the site to charge customers need a forum to help users and exchange tips and files to learn how ... Then do as you like .. I put the password and the advice I give you free if you take my money and put the files with the wrong password, this is my opinion
Greetings all

I am not in search of any customers...i am not here for this.But if someone come to my workshop with this car, he go out of it with he's car done or the money came back to him.
Many people help in this forum but all the people are not competent.
I prefer pay for a good work (or came back my money).
In all case, someone who work for Dpf DOES know what he doing (That is the same for chiptuning)

A good tuner is capable to do this in one test.
If not,i take down but i ensures my money is give back.
And finally a good tuner is capable to send you file, let you try the car and if all WORK become paid...
That's my opinion

Best regards

lolooo1981
9th October, 2011, 09:01 PM
thx chli1976 for solution, i know you have right solutions (i read all topics about this), i try tomorow. gays who i pay give me one version, and again another version and another etc, put ecu in car, take out solder bdm, put in car again ...., i am afraid damage ecu, in all version same dtc (is in archive).

DK is a great forum, great people and if somebody have problem corect answer for him (with pass or not) will be come from another members. thx to all

I make this file for free !!
I help many people with VAG DPF on this forum, and also for free.
Everyone, who has ask for the PW in PM, have got it

If this solution work, i'm really happy for all the members who test it and are all satisfy :top:

Regards

elephantul
10th October, 2011, 05:54 PM
In may case if i write in ecu original file car not start, after calc checksum with bdm car start, but error P2002 still present, whatever i do i dont escape from this dtc, with another version modifi flash, car or dont start ,or start with same dtc.Guys hus give me flash with pdf off told my for first time to escape from this dtc and after that read clean flash , after that him make my file pdf off .

chli1976 thx for file dpf off but with you file car dont start (dont cranck) i put you file normal, after that with checksum calc by bdm same results. i think is not my sw version ( my sw is 074906032AT engine type BJK 2,5l 80kw), car start only with this version. i tryed many file but error P2002 still prezent,for that is necesari to reprogram even eeprom 95320 ?

thx

chli1976
10th October, 2011, 06:53 PM
Is the first posted file from your crafter and a ori file ?

In this file CS are incorrect.

Upload your ori file, and do not touch the eeprom.

elephantul
10th October, 2011, 06:59 PM
this is original file read first time from car

chli1976
10th October, 2011, 08:25 PM
Try and report. CS OK, do not calculate CS with your BDM

elephantul
12th October, 2011, 07:23 AM
Thx chli1976 you file work perfect, car dont have dpf removely complet i remove totali dpf after that i drive couple km, i erase dtc , put you file an work. i try and another file from gay and work too, problem was in car, thanks again very much

karelr77
12th April, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hi,
Please switch off the DPF 2.5TDI VW Crafter 2009, ADD-BLUE system.

Can someone help??

Thank you very much

Mehanic
12th April, 2012, 09:09 PM
contact chli1976