PDA

View Full Version : Tuning from auctions (ebay or something else)

meteor80
7th October, 2011, 12:14 PM
Hello.
Last I had car in My garage.
Citroen C5 2003 2.0HDI 110.
Owner told that he bought tunned chip from auction (Allegro- something like E-bay)
Owner said that car have more power and works better.
Price was very low :)
I have read ECU using galletto and I wonder is it good job or fake.
Can someone verify this and give opinion?

del635
7th October, 2011, 12:41 PM
Not the worst egay file Ive seen, finds temp based fuel limiters but still increases duration, not sure why pre-injection is increased and svbl unchanged.

grinovsky
7th October, 2011, 12:41 PM
it's good tuned
but we can make it more powerful that it is

macxlulu
7th October, 2011, 12:46 PM
nice file :D & ecm 6.3

del635
7th October, 2011, 12:56 PM
^Could be a signiture that, they aint what you think they are the real tl is much higher than 20mm3
grinovsky its ok to change injector calibrations? IMHO once you see they are changed walk far away from that tuner.

grinovsky
7th October, 2011, 01:11 PM
it's different from a tuner to others
there is tuners that modifi the duration injectors to increase the injected quantity in cylindre
what's the probleme if it's well donne?

meteor80
7th October, 2011, 01:16 PM
No it is no problem for me because it is not my car.
Owner is happy.
I was wonder isin't that danger for engine?

del635
7th October, 2011, 01:24 PM
it's different from a tuner to others
there is tuners that modifi the duration injectors to increase the injected quantity in cylindre
what's the probleme if it's well donne?
It would be an *awful lot of work* for it to be well done, think about how many maps depend on the ecu knowing the correct iq, advance in particular, if the ecu is injecting 50mm3 but thinks its injecting 40mm3 it will only give enough advance for 40mm3, as manufactures tend to end the injection at tdc fuel is injected after tdc which causes smoke and higher egts. Not to mention the simple things like the trip computer reading higher mpg than is real. Just do it right at most its 20mins logging and a few file changes to find correct limiters.

grinovsky
7th October, 2011, 01:30 PM
1st,you think,i think,but the ecu don't think becose it's machine
2nd,the ecu can mesure the injected quantity,if he inject 50 mm3 he can mesure exactly this quantity
3rd,with lambda signal,the ecu correct the best ratio air/fuel ,and the car will not smok

macxlulu
7th October, 2011, 01:37 PM
if it is always possible to not move duration time or pressure injection cr.
Such grinovsky shoot something in the 2.0 hdi 136 sid803/A And see what will happen with the engine or other motor cr
del635-you're right injection time is too large, I see very familiar with the topic in August tuning, it is therefore proposed finish the discussion begins to go out because I gave Fu.ktuner guide, let this knowledge for themselves ...

grinovsky
7th October, 2011, 01:45 PM
i had remap the duration map for some 2.0hdi 90 sid801,and until now no think happen for engine or for injectors,

macxlulu
7th October, 2011, 01:53 PM
in sid801 probably with you, I did not move the injection time and I came forth 116 hp 250 nm

my colleague while leaving a limiter can raise power to 130 hp, I unfortunately was not successful :D

grinovsky
7th October, 2011, 02:08 PM
nice file :D & ecm 6.3
do you know the name of this map?
http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/03/79/30/sans_t10.jpg

macxlulu
7th October, 2011, 02:36 PM
do you know the name of this map? :D

1)2.0 tfsi
2)1.4 hdi

If you knew these maps do not have to be so highly Increase the current duration of time

topic of me is end

BR

(http://www.fotosik.pl)

del635
8th October, 2011, 08:31 AM
1st,you think,i think,but the ecu don't think becose it's machine
2nd,the ecu can mesure the injected quantity,if he inject 50 mm3 he can mesure exactly this quantity
3rd,with lambda signal,the ecu correct the best ratio air/fuel ,and the car will not smok
It 'measures' iq by the duration maps, once changed it cant anymore, it sees less fuel than is going in. A computer is only as good as the info a human puts in and when this is wrong its wrong. This car has no lamda but thats a different discussion, theres running rich and theres injecting after tdc, 2 different things.

danlangtree
8th October, 2011, 08:44 AM
i would just pay somebody for a good remap professionally just for peace of mind

J_amb_o
8th October, 2011, 09:25 AM
I also don't see the point of altering the current calibrated values in the duration maps. But what about when the iq you want isn't defined in the duration map? Then you have no choice

J

meteor80
22nd January, 2013, 09:04 PM
Can someone take a look on this files is this tuned fine?
Ford focus 1.6

bondiblu
22nd January, 2013, 11:14 PM
Can someone take a look on this files is this tuned fine?
Ford focus 1.6
Done by a % percentage warrior :guns:

Pay some good money and get a good job.

mbtun
23rd January, 2013, 12:15 AM
best way is to get files from a tuner you can trust, and who cares about you. He will help when you are in trouble and will take care to make you happy.

forget about ebay tuning - cheap tuning

rabie_m
23rd January, 2013, 03:50 AM
DUMP C5 IS PROF MODI IS VERY GOOD MODIFIER

meteor80
23rd January, 2013, 09:14 AM
Ford Focus file is from my friend that he payed for that file and he want to know is that good job or poor.
That man who do that said that it is very good modified file.
:D

yas200
23rd January, 2013, 11:37 AM
Ford Focus file is from my friend that he payed for that file and he want to know is that good job or poor.

I wouldn't began to pay for this work. Tuning bad. To Turbo up it is increased by 10% (0.2bar) it much for this turbine - it will break soon. And on other parameters it is very bad.
Result - bad tuning.

mbtun
23rd January, 2013, 11:40 AM

Your friend has the approval from tuner to post his work here?
Maybe he won't get anymore files from him in the future for this.
Respect other people work.

meteor80
23rd January, 2013, 11:50 AM
He payed for this file so this file is his property.
I think that is better to know that turbine will break soon asyas200 said and not flash ecu with this file.

I suspect that knowledge this tuner is from e-bay DVD with poor tuned files. Here in Poland is a lot of tuners that them knowledge is from internet and they dont know what are they doing.

yas200
23rd January, 2013, 12:00 PM
The forum has to be democratic. If the tuner takes money - that has to be responsible for quality of works. Has to represent - that there is a risk of breakage at the wrong control.