PDA

View Full Version : SID not found in PAT

bigman2
28th December, 2008, 08:57 PM
I have a 7025+ (PLi Jade image) and all was working well till a few weeks ago when I began to get SID not found in PAT messages on some channels which now no longer open. I have tried scanning the satellite agin but no joy. The channels it does this on are all on 13E (monoblock on 13E and 19.2E). The signal and quality are well in excess of 90% and the receiver gets a lock on the signal.

I was wondering what I could do to get my channels back.

Thanks in advance.

on_the_jazz
28th December, 2008, 10:30 PM
I had this before and all that had happened was they'd made a new channel with the same name and mine was out of date. It also happens when the tuner is busy recording another program. However, you say you've rescanned so it can't be the renaming reason.
Which channel is it?

bigman2
28th December, 2008, 10:33 PM
I had this before and all that had happened was they'd made a new channel with the same name and mine was out of date. It also happens when the tuner is busy recording another program. However, you say you've rescanned so it can't be the renaming reason.
Which channel is it?

It does it on a few of the Discovery channels on 13E. They used to all work fine. I will try a new fresh scan and see if that cures it.