PDA

View Full Version : Itgate EPG and cams

Millzzy
10th October, 2011, 09:20 AM
Hi guys , sorry to harp on about EPG but this box works fantastic apart from epg , I know weekepg works great and I have no problem using it , but the missis is strugglng with it lol, is there anyone good enough to try gettng the multiepg working instead of being mainly blank ? ( I would have a go but no idea where to start ) , also I'm using ccam can we use any other emulator like mgcamd etc , just trying to get the best out of this box which in my opinion is still a very good contender in the standard definition world

Millay

deeboi
10th October, 2011, 06:26 PM
I go back to it every now and again m8 but I just can't get the multiepg to work, wish I could though because its far better and easier to use.

Also having problems with installing mgcamd from the panel.
When testing it all goes to plan and it says installed but it doesn't appear in the cam list.

You can probably install mgcamd manually, never tried it personally, you might have to try a good few of them though before you find one that works, ITGate's seem to be pretty choosy what they install.

I went through 10+ CCCams before I eventually got one that would install from the panel, still don't know the reason behind it. God knows how many mgcams I've tried with no joy, lol.

Although I got the panel to work I'm no coder/programmer I just looked at the code and changed it to suit my needs and set up a server to host the files.
I'll have another crack at this multiepg and mcgcam again sometime this week, see If can crack it. ;)

Millzzy
10th October, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hi deeboi , thanks mate appreciate the help just can't believe how well the multiepg worked with the cable side but nowhere near as good with sat , I remember satman changing something in the v9 multiepg because we had this same problem on cable with it not working correctly , between us mate we gotta be able to crack it lol. Thanks for the panel again mate total winner ;-)

Millzzy
14th October, 2011, 05:44 PM
well have been trying to install mgcamd manually with no joy , as deeboi says i have tried a wide range of different files and all seem to just hang when installing , im trying with tar.gz files in the tmp folder , anybody got got any other ideas ?

mept1
14th October, 2011, 08:20 PM
Is this just on the ukur images or the edge-nemisis as well?...i,ll hook my itgate up over the week end and have a go!

Millzzy
14th October, 2011, 08:35 PM
Hi mept just for ukurv9 mate , funny enough I tried all edg images tonight as well they are defo more loaded with blue panel etc ( not knocking deebois panel obviously ) bt I don't get any volume and personally think ukur seems more stable , thanks for the help mept the more the merrier

freck
20th October, 2011, 08:52 PM
Try this one for Nemesis if yere trying things out.

Millzzy
27th October, 2011, 11:58 PM
I know I'm jumping between threads , but went back to urukv7.9 and finally managed to get a manual install of mgcamd to complete an installation only to show 5 softcams installed but only 4 showing in the actual list ( I'm sure this is where deeboi got to with the panel ) now if mgcamd works like cccam u actually need to start it to get newcam.list to show when looking through FTP client at var/keys folder , trouble is I can't get it to start lol , just thought I'd share my findings as my little pea rattles around inside my skull lol, anyone know of another wAy to start a cam without it being in the list ?!!!!!

By the way ukur7.9 picture quality seems alot better to me than version 9 and deeboi panel works a treat ;-)