PDA

View Full Version : Renault Laguna Immo Pin

cliomartin
10th October, 2011, 08:45 PM
Hi,

I have lost my cards for my car.

I have brought a virgin one ready to program into the car with my T300.

The only problem is the car is asking for a security log in pin before it will let me program the key.

Chassis number : VF1BG0B0526313028

If you can help thanks in advance!

Martin

gokey
11th October, 2011, 06:47 AM
read and post dump to motorola mcu ( sagem uch )

cliomartin
11th October, 2011, 10:16 PM
dont know how to do that.

Need someone with renault net access to help.

drakov
13th October, 2011, 07:07 PM
Your vin is not recognised on renault database, also if this uses incode/outcode system then T300 is of no use to you

lee_hdi
13th October, 2011, 07:17 PM
Use Can-Clip

Or Renault Explorer if your's is listed.

cliomartin
14th October, 2011, 07:08 PM
Hi,

Sorry guys wrong chassis number should be :

VF1BG0B0526313038

Any one with renault net access that can help?

drakov
14th October, 2011, 08:22 PM
You can't program this with T300, and Renault.Net can't help you as this uses incode/outcode system also Renault Clip is of no use either as the card you have has not been ordered from Renault, maybe better to post your location and someone with correct tool can help you.

cliomartin
14th October, 2011, 10:18 PM
T300 is asking for a login code when I sellect Laguna II
This code I normally get from renault with the vehicle identity papers which I cant find.
I think they get this off renault net when I am at the counter.
The replacement card I have is a virgin one not programmable by Can Clip as it didnt come from Renault directly.
I brought the card from Valeo before Renault got thier hands on it.

Kind Regards,

Martin

drakov
15th October, 2011, 09:09 AM
Your car uses an incode outcode system, when you connect clip it gives you a 24 digit code, renault use this code to generate your pin, without it they CANNOT calculate your PIN 1000%.
Because your card wasn't ordered from them, it won't be recognised, so forget trying to program with SBB or Clip, you need dedicated software/hardware to do this job, as I said post location and maybe a DK locksmith will be close to you, and will program card for a discounted price.