PDA

View Full Version : Remove speed limit in eeprom VWpassat 2.0TFSI.

powertdi
12th October, 2011, 03:40 PM
Ask many peoples to remove speed limit for this car but not success. Nobody cant see limit in flash file. Maybe it is in eeprom? Can someone remove it. Not for free ofcourse. Contact me in PM.

filecloud
12th October, 2011, 05:29 PM
Ask many peoples to remove speed limit for this car but not success. Nobody cant see limit in flash file. Maybe it is in eeprom? Can someone remove it. Not for free ofcourse. Contact me in PM.

At what speed does this car limit?

powertdi
12th October, 2011, 08:11 PM
Customer said about 210 km/h . car is american market.

filecloud
12th October, 2011, 08:56 PM
Customer said about 210 km/h . car is american market.

Ok,
You forgot to mention that the file you posted is already tuned and the speed limit also is removed. So shurely noone can find the speed limiter...
:-)
When the car is a manual shifted it will go faster. The tuning is not bad.
greetings,
filecloud

powertdi
12th October, 2011, 09:48 PM
You mean its a automatic transmition limiter? Not a speed just?

bts
12th October, 2011, 10:26 PM

passat_7500rpm_290km_speed
:top: tested.

powertdi
14th October, 2011, 02:17 PM
Today we have test a car. Nothing is changed. car still goes 215km at 6 speed ( automatic transmition) at 4500 rpm. Now I thing problem is in transmition limit for the 6 gear. hand shift do not help. I try to expleind how it happens with limit. Car goes in manual shifting mode, at 6500rpm it shift to next gear,after five gear at 6500rpm ( speed about 210km/h) it shited to 6 ( to 4200rpm) and then goes to 4500rpm ( 215-217 km/h) and still in limit.
I cant uderstand what is wrong? Same car w/o tune goes w/o limit. This car have no limit at all and tune by profesional but not run well?????

filecloud
14th October, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hello
I think you mix something up. The file you posted is not an original. It is tuned!
I have the original in my collection and the original is shurely limited. No matter if hand shifted or automatic. No chance it will go faster with the stock file.
Please post the file you have originally read from your car to verify it is not changed!
greetings,
filecloud

BTW: I hope you mentioned to your tuner that this car is an automatic? Some changes in the file will not work with an automatic. So contact him and he will change the file properly.

powertdi
15th October, 2011, 10:51 AM
The customer of car can not contact to tuner because it was in another country. Yes we talking about a tuned car. I have not a original from this car because it came to me with tune. If you have original dump. plese send it to me.

filecloud
15th October, 2011, 11:48 AM
The customer of car can not contact to tuner because it was in another country. Yes we talking about a tuned car. I have not a original from this car because it came to me with tune. If you have original dump. plese send it to me.

Hello
Only because the tuner is in another country it is no excuse NOT to contact him for an original file!
Attached the original file unpacked from sgo. Only for OBD flashing.
greetings,
filecloud

easytech
15th October, 2011, 03:37 PM
This should do it,
Please try and report.

This is the serial file the checksum must be done!!

filecloud
15th October, 2011, 04:00 PM
This should do it,
Please try and report.

This is the serial file the checksum must be done!!

Hello
This will not do it. Raising KF PRMMXPL "Maximalwert f?r plausiblen Raildruck" to 32MPa and think it is rev limiter will not help with a speed limiter related problem.
Sorry to say that.
greetings,
filecloud

easytech
15th October, 2011, 10:35 PM
I did not raise any rev limiter....
As you know the speedlimiter calculation is not like EDC 0.01.
And when you lay the file over a Seat TFSI you see what the difference is.

filecloud
15th October, 2011, 11:03 PM
I did not raise any rev limiter....
As you know the speedlimiter calculation is not like EDC 0.01.
And when you lay the file over a Seat TFSI you see what the difference is.

Hello
What you touched is KF PRMMXPL as i said. We are not on EDC here. We are on MED91 and in detail D9158_N41WE24. I Cannot see why raising this to 32Mpa will help with a speed limit.
Anyways. With your file the car will limit exactly at 205km/h like original. VMAXTOL, VMAXTM, VMAXESP, VMAXNB, VMAXTMEB are not changed.
Let him try :-)

SundayNightDriver
4th January, 2012, 03:10 PM
I'm reviving this thread because I'm asking myself why you didn't simply raise the "adaptive offset to speed limiter" value in the E2PROM. The adaptation channels look exactly the same as for the ME7 where it is known to work fine and can be changed over OBD with simple tools. Or does MED9.1 ignore this value?

powertdi
8th January, 2012, 12:28 AM
Plz confirm channel for adaptation my friend.

Alpinesport
8th January, 2012, 08:56 AM
you need to get it tunned from a pro tuner so the car can get more fuel and not less fuel in hide rpm and load you risk to burn you the motor and whit more fuel it will go over 210km

SundayNightDriver
17th January, 2012, 07:26 PM
Plz confirm channel for adaptation
Look for the following byte sequence:

80 80 80 80 00 00 80 00 80 80 FF

The bold one is a signed offset value. Set to 0x80 = -128 km/h and check, the vehicle should then be limited to <130. Set it to e.g. 0x60 = +96 km/h to remove limit.

I'd be very interested in the result if this could be checked in an actual car.

RaraK
17th January, 2012, 08:52 PM
you need to get it tunned from a pro tuner so the car can get more fuel and not less fuel in hide rpm and load you risk to burn you the motor and whit more fuel it will go over 210km

MED9 you can run leaner no problem, i did not look at file, but in my tunes i can find much more advance timing and tune to be more lean in the higher rpm range, i have over 20k miles like this in my personal car/development car