PDA

View Full Version : VCM V70 or VCM DIS V73 JLR v126?

autodiagnostic
14th October, 2011, 08:46 AM
When I am confused with the difference Between IDS VCM V75 JLR V127 and Ford VCM V70, I get an explaination from an china supplier technical service column reading like this

"Ford IDS VCM compatible car models:
Both Ford IDS VCM V70 and V74 work with Ford, Mazda, Jaguar and Landrover, VCM V70 works with ford and Mazda up to 201o year, and works with landrover and rang rover from 2006-2010 year; VCM V74 works with both old and new ford and Mazda cars models,and works with landrover and rang rover from 2005-2010 year

Ford IDS VCM version:
uobd2.com is available with two kinds version Ford IDS VCM, one kind is Ford IDS V70 and Jaguar & Landrover V121; another kind is Ford & Mazda IDS V74 and Jaguar & Land Rover V126

VCM IDS update way:
Question: "I'm stuck on the VCM software update. It will begin the process but get stuck on "Checking File version" and never finish. I need help ASAP."

Answer: Ford Rotunda Dealer IDS VCM V70 does not support update; while Ford Rotunda Dealer IDS VCM V74 support update, our customers will be supplied with a link address, to use this link our customers will be able to update IDS VCM.

VCM rotunda language:
Both VCM rotunda V70 and V74 is available with the following language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Netherlands, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak "

Please anyone would tell me more? considering buy one.

htown
5th November, 2011, 07:48 PM
does anyone know what to do with v127 on jlr. i had it running till 126. on ids. always updated online no prob. it did to 127 but had issues like always said the vin had a mismatch. updated to 127 v2 and now it will not open up. i click on ids and it starts and almost immediatly goes back to the ids screen. i have since updated it with every posibly new releaseincluding 127 vdr but still same result. hell please DK crew