PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar FLS FTS.

Alligator
14th October, 2011, 07:10 PM
First a shout out to DK!
FLS> Full Load Setting
FTS> Full Torque Setting.
Right now. This moment! Forget everything you have learened about FLS FTS. A little bit about myself I'm special!!! Your just average lol. So, now that we got
all of that out of the way we can start.

WARNING, It's gonna get complicated. I'll try to make
it very understanding. FLS FTS controls your fuel rate
system so that means It works on voltage (4.5v to 0.5)
Changes to your FLS parameter only needs to be done
if it does not (full load @ RPM) You'll be able to tell on
dyno results if it needs to be changed change in incruments
of 25 is the quickest. Now for FTS think for eg.4.5v as 100
and 0.5v as -100. Find out what your fuel operating
system has been operating at if its been operating @ 4.5v
you want postive fts. If it has been operating closer to 0.5v
then you want a negative fts.

your ecm comes with fls fts already programed.

Alligator
14th October, 2011, 10:04 PM
Don't forget to thank. :)

c16man
15th October, 2011, 07:35 PM
Sorry bit I`m bit in the dark.
Where do you measure the voltages? (4.5v 5v)

Alligator
17th October, 2011, 09:07 PM
Maybe the ECM. I Didn't come to give answers just shed some light on the fact. There are numbers when partnered with the right one can provide stupid results, as a signifigant increase or decrease in power.

1. 5EK labeled 435/1550.
2. changed parameters to ...... gave me 200hp and 320tq. more or less depending on the pair of number i gave it.

dieselman77
19th October, 2011, 11:28 PM
WOW THATS IMPRESSIVE DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ON THE DYNO ?

Alligator
20th October, 2011, 03:27 PM
Well I figured it out on an osciliscope + dyno + math...

ashkar
2nd November, 2011, 05:15 AM
Interesting......

ronshamal
3rd November, 2011, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=
Right now. This moment! Forget everything you have learened about FLS FTS. A little bit about myself I'm special!!! Your just average lol. So, now that we got
.[/QUOTE]

bla bla bla i'm average and u are stu.........

don't belief this its not true

fls fts settings give u more or less 10% on the max ....
just change the mapping mutch better save fuell more power...

Riebeth
10th November, 2011, 02:58 PM
just curious,,,how can you know the fls/fts has that voltage eq. 0.5 v? where is the test point?:giveup:

toshor
11th November, 2011, 01:37 AM
bla bla bla i'm average and u are stu.........

don't belief this its not true

fls fts settings give u more or less 10% on the max ....
just change the mapping mutch better save fuell more power...
So how do we change the maping do u have the software if so which one are u using I would like to know how to do it ?

Alligator
7th December, 2011, 11:48 PM
Toshor I would have to say ronassmal will not beable to help you due to the fact he said what I discovered does not work.

For programming there is alot of hardware you need.
All of it's made in china and can be purchased off
alibaba site.
you'll need a checksum calculator and first time object editor.

mathura
8th December, 2011, 07:44 AM
Interesting, always curious about how they arrived with these numbers.

frank antonio ruiz de la
9th December, 2011, 07:14 AM
Friends I have a caterpillar 5EK dk, on the slopes diminish, previously had a super10 trasnmicion speed 22.5LP tires, and now places a trasnmicion ce 14-speed, 11R24.5 tires.

With the first setup was terribly bn, with the changes lost strength.

My question is should I move parameters to accommodate the new configuration.

Thank you very much greetings.

Alligator
16th December, 2011, 07:21 PM
In Cat Et under Configuration. You will find a parameter you'll need to change to correct the speedo.

joe5543
17th December, 2011, 04:24 AM
Friends I have a caterpillar 5EK dk, on the slopes diminish, previously had a super10 trasnmicion speed 22.5LP tires, and now places a trasnmicion ce 14-speed, 11R24.5 tires.

With the first setup was terribly bn, with the changes lost strength.

My question is should I move parameters to accommodate the new configuration.

Thank you very much greetings.

This is done by calculating pulses per mile. Divide the pulses per kilometer (mile) of the.sensor on the transmission output shaft by the number of teeth on the transmission output.

Multiply the axle ratio by the number of revolutions per kilometer (mile) of the tire Program the Calculated value into the ECM. You will see this in the configuration, under PPM

frank antonio ruiz de la
17th December, 2011, 09:42 AM
This is done by calculating pulses per mile. Divide the pulses per kilometer (mile) of the.sensor on the transmission output shaft by the number of teeth on the transmission output.

Multiply the axle ratio by the number of revolutions per kilometer (mile) of the tire Program the Calculated value into the ECM. You will see this in the configuration, under PPM

thanks your help joe 5543, you'll have an image to see the location of this parameter, we also heard that changing the code of the injectors is achieved slightly increase the engine's power knows something about

greetings and thanks
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

joe5543
17th December, 2011, 12:48 PM
thanks your help joe 5543, you'll have an image to see the location of this parameter, we also heard that changing the code of the injectors is achieved slightly increase the engine's power knows something about

greetings and thanks
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

There was a default code that you could put in for the older engines. I cant remember what it was. I never noticed a difference in power with the code. Injector codes are mainly for idle calibration.

CESARIN
22nd December, 2011, 06:03 PM
HOW CAN I PUT ON FOR WHITE AFTER A CATERPILLAR ECM flash with the correct file ? .

THIS BUT I HAVE A FLASH ECM 3126 AND NEED FOR USE IN A C15.

Thanks in advance .

ronshamal
22nd December, 2011, 09:59 PM
Toshor I would have to say ronassmal will not beable to help you due to the fact he said what I discovered does not work.

alibaba site.

ass hXXX there is no check sum on the cat file......

ronshamal
22nd December, 2011, 10:01 PM

alibaba site.
in china u idiot the most of the tools are made in isreal germany and italy .... china just copy.....

pichu2
27th December, 2011, 04:38 AM
I never noticed a difference in power with the code. Injector codes are mainly for idle calibration.[/QUOTE] and !!!YES!!! you can see a lot different in power, because you chance the timming (retarding)about time injection the injector just try 6999 in the trim code, but late you need chance the camshaft to marine stile if do you want more power,

Alligator
10th January, 2012, 07:49 PM
Ronshamal I don't know why you are flamming on me...
I'm a mechanical injection technican... Electrical Engineer, etc Umm If your gonna tell me I'm an "ass hxxx" or "stup..." and any other pet names your mother has for you direct them to your mirror you incompitent hack!

As for checksum calculator.. Caterpillar ECM Replacement File CheckSum Calculator | Truck Diagnostic Solutions (http://specdiag.com/caterfcc.html)

I doubt this person will sell this anymore but here is a link for the "Caterpillar flash file editor"
.:: subthree ::. (http://autousa3.com/main.aspx?page=subthree&id=2740)

As for people that don't know sh*t like Ronshamal the tooling you need is from china. Do the research doh doh birds.

If you have the Education + Worked for Caterpillar and have the necessary files, like me and are familar with BUS, CAN, LIN etc than you can use what I'am using.
Vehicle Spy ? Multi-Network Analysis, Diagnostics, Simulation, Data Acq & Automated Test. J1939, GMLAN, CAN, LIN & more (http://intrepidcs.com/VehicleSpy/)

If this helped and you have the same dislike feelings for ronshamal click "thanks"

c16man
20th January, 2012, 08:55 PM
Found this a while back

usaman
16th May, 2012, 12:59 PM
Good Morning dears friends I need the original FTS and FLS values for Excavator 330D-MWP01147 with C9 motor serie THX06148. Can Anyone helpme ?

Thanks in advance

Usaman

ronshamal
14th December, 2012, 08:29 PM
Ronshamal I don't know why you are flamming on me...
I'm a mechanical injection technican... Electrical Engineer, etc Umm If your gonna tell me I'm an "ass hxxx" or "stup..." and any other pet names your mother has for you direct them to your mirror you incompitent hack!

As for checksum calculator.. Caterpillar ECM Replacement File CheckSum Calculator | Truck Diagnostic Solutions (http://specdiag.com/caterfcc.html)

I doubt this person will sell this anymore but here is a link for the "Caterpillar flash file editor"
.:: subthree ::. (http://autousa3.com/main.aspx?page=subthree&id=2740)

As for people that don't know sh*t like Ronshamal the tooling you need is from china. Do the research doh doh birds.

If you have the Education + Worked for Caterpillar and have the necessary files, like me and are familar with BUS, CAN, LIN etc than you can use what I'am using.
Vehicle Spy ? Multi-Network Analysis, Diagnostics, Simulation, Data Acq & Automated Test. J1939, GMLAN, CAN, LIN & more (http://intrepidcs.com/VehicleSpy/)

If this helped and you have the same dislike feelings for ronshamal click "thanks"

Lots of wind but no real help anny way why caterpillar fired you?
U dint clean the toilets ride?

Come whit some real help like how the cdl protocol is build etc the normal standard protocols you can google like every one not so special ... How do u think make the editor for autousa u ? Or ....
Anny way u can stil buy it just send pm

Enjoy u live gatorboy

Alligator
15th December, 2012, 06:55 PM
Lots of wind but no real help anny way why caterpillar fired you?
U dint clean the toilets ride?

Come whit some real help like how the cdl protocol is build etc the normal standard protocols you can google like every one not so special ... How do u think make the editor for autousa u ? Or ....
Anny way u can stil buy it just send pm

Enjoy u live gatorboy

This is a first post in quite sometime as I read watching my seedlings grow..... Maybe Ive been misleading I thought I gave you good clues on reprograming it's quite simple and you can buy the tooling next door. Fck maybe $400 wanna know? I bet you do? Why don't you use google.... Oh you have.... Oh your mom dropped you on your head too...

**** send me an acert file that you have I'll tell you the trim just looking at the file. **** even the fuel rate in strokes pm.

Theres like 6 people in my neighbor hood that reprogram ecms..
Surprised on your lack of effort. Stop relying on the Internet for answers.

http://web.mst.edu/~landersr/ME378/xPCTargetBoxIntroduction.pdf

Talk is cheap ronsomolian. I'm rich BITCH!!!!!

Can you stamp a post saying "took him to the candy store"?

ronshamal
17th December, 2012, 11:37 AM
:) lets stop bitching i already look on the link u send,
so i start new and say sorry if i hurt u feeling,

but i think reading your post u can handel it. lol

the problem is whe are missing time to make all tools i know there is manney for sale or to built, and to buy

ass i think u live in usa/cannada where u eat and breath caterpillar
where i live its rear and not so common.....

thanks for the help