PDA

View Full Version : 2007 toyota prius c66

v-diag
14th October, 2011, 08:13 PM
Hi

Hi done a prius 2007 c66 from the points at thr back of the dash, now the main display does not work, car starts? Is the dump f**ked?

Or is there another problem

Thanks

z786
14th October, 2011, 09:34 PM
most likely fcuked dump mate

tachonow
14th October, 2011, 10:55 PM
What tool did you used to read it ?

pinkfloyd5eg
15th October, 2011, 12:33 AM
Hi

Hi done a prius 2007 c66 from the points at thr back of the dash, now the main display does not work, car starts? Is the dump f**ked?

Or is there another problem

Thanks

hi mate .. try this attached dump for hilux-2008/c66 ,, it is better to remove the eeprom , you might have wrong in circuit connection while reading !!
also plz specify what was the original km and if the car has automatic or manual transmission ??

v-diag
15th October, 2011, 08:31 PM
Have tried the dump no luck. Also a few other from this forum but still have the same problem.

I used the enigma and their pdf instructions?

any thing else to try?

v-diag
16th October, 2011, 03:49 AM
hi

does anyone have pinouts to power the dash on bench?

thanks

eeddyy23
16th October, 2011, 08:15 AM
hi try this with the eeprom removed of board (i know is a pain) but work only that way check pm for pass

raf0468
16th October, 2011, 11:30 AM
Have tried the dump no luck. Also a few other from this forum but still have the same problem.

I used the enigma and their pdf instructions?

any thing else to try?

i have done a few with enigma never any problem........

wadim21
16th October, 2011, 01:26 PM
dump for prius.iwork with ICP adapter

v-diag
17th October, 2011, 09:20 PM
i have done a few with enigma never any problem........

So have I but by using the points at the back its a hit and miss. I done two for the same guy same year, one worked and is gone the other as you know is f**ked

pinkfloyd5eg
17th October, 2011, 09:37 PM
So have I but by using the points at the back its a hit and miss. I done two for the same guy same year, one worked and is gone the other as you is f**ked

I prefer to remove the eeprom for all clusters ,, it might take more time and effort but more safer and never got any programming problems ,, at least reading original correct dump is more safer , also removing the eeprom will keep the PCB away from any wrong in-circuit connections , which may damage some components on the PCB while reading the memory device with worng ICP connections.. so , I think you have in circuit problem (not dump problem) , something should be damaged due to wrong ICP connections ,, that's only my opinion , might be right or wrong !!

dashtec
17th October, 2011, 10:45 PM
i believe there are issue when writing to eeprom not when reading, when on board. i did a few read eeprom off board, and also from rear of cluster, both dumps were identical.

its safer to remove eeprom from board

florinyes
17th October, 2011, 11:11 PM
If you search the forums you'll find out I've ~~~~ed same dash same way you did..

Solution was another dash..no immo data on dash. New dash from toyota was about 500 odd quid..

tachonow
17th October, 2011, 11:58 PM
I prefer to remove the eeprom for all clusters ,, it might take more time and effort but more safer and never got any programming problems ,, at least reading original correct dump is more safer , also removing the eeprom will keep the PCB away from any wrong in-circuit connections , which may damage some components on the PCB while reading the memory device with worng ICP connections.. so , I think you have in circuit problem (not dump problem) , something should be damaged due to wrong ICP connections ,, that's only my opinion , might be right or wrong !!

he ve you ever done one with dismanteling the dispaly ? with eep taken out ?

pinkfloyd5eg
18th October, 2011, 12:06 AM

yes , I understand you , when you need sometimes to remove the display to reach the eeprom on the lower side of the PB , but this not too much repeated case for many dashes , I faced it in aveo c56 for example and I proceeded with desoldering the display terminals to reach the eeprom... what I meant it is better to remove the eeprom if it is available and easy to reach it .

florinyes
18th October, 2011, 09:38 AM

Not that bad if right tool available..