PDA

View Full Version : This one goes out to all the Volvo Truck interested guys!

germi
16th October, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone!

Found this Board and think there are guys in here who are smart enough to bring my project to an sucessful end!

Everyone already knows how to get an actual, cracked PTT but some guys miss the "level 2" parameters and the permissions for doing "campaigns" and "reprogrammings".

AutoKG has developed his DEV2TOOL and another program to take Intermediate Storage Files, decrypt them, make modifications on, encrypt and reuse them again. it would be no problem to get this intermediate storage files from the central systems in sweden...

I was in contact AutoKG and he decrypted some example files for me to demonstrate his programs.

My plan is to edit this files with something like WinOLS to tune up trucks, then encrypt them to "normal" PTT files and load them to the truck.
The Problem is: These Files are compressed in a strange way so WinOLS and no Tuner i know could find the maps in this files.

If anyone can convert this to a normal viewable file for WinOLS or something similar this would be the most easiest and cheapest way to tune Volvo Trucks.

Someone already did something similar or heard anything about?

benyy
16th October, 2011, 09:06 AM
look here
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/chip-volvo-fh12-13-a-167977/

germi
16th October, 2011, 10:49 AM
Yes this are the files! they are stored forever, in folder ISfiles.
"Intersto.mdb" belongs to the process too.
I have access to official tech tool where im testing around.
Intersto.mdb contains information about which software is in storage, which is used, which is ordered and so on...
(a simple db cracker does it open for you)

Can anyone open, edit, make canges on this storage files???

daviee
27th December, 2011, 07:19 PM
Yes this are the files! they are stored forever, in folder ISfiles.
"Intersto.mdb" belongs to the process too.
I have access to official tech tool where im testing around.
Intersto.mdb contains information about which software is in storage, which is used, which is ordered and so on...
(a simple db cracker does it open for you)

Can anyone open, edit, make canges on this storage files???

Hi !

can you make offline ECU update (reflash) or only via online

Thanks.