PDA

View Full Version : mercedes sprinter delete old keys??

JIMMYQ
17th October, 2011, 11:00 AM
hi guys i have a mercedes sprinter which has lost keys. i can read the dump from mc68hc08 mask 0j66d and program t5 with zedbull but i need to delete all old keys?? can anyone do this for me i have attatched the dump

gtmech
17th October, 2011, 12:13 PM
hi guys i have a mercedes sprinter which has lost keys. i can read the dump from mc68hc08 mask 0j66d and program t5 with zedbull but i need to delete all old keys?? can anyone do this for me i have attatched the dump

cant zedbull delete old keys for you aswelll?

JIMMYQ
17th October, 2011, 12:16 PM
no option in (clone) ?

gtmech
17th October, 2011, 12:20 PM
no option in (clone) ?

oh i thought you meant original sorry, yeh zedbull is not the best for mercedes at all. You can disable keys with STAR if you have it?

adikk
17th October, 2011, 01:00 PM
In your damp 2 key. Need read and post Your generation key and change data about ather key in IMMO. But best change data of 1 and 2 keys in Immo and generation new key (see attach)

pianoman58
17th October, 2011, 07:10 PM
Jimmy Q; did this work for you?? file seems to be totally changed

ray-ray
17th October, 2011, 07:20 PM
Most of the time the zenbull will pull the key data off the dump and writes the second key to start. I have been testing it with lexus,toyota and other. Read and post key value so we can look at the dump to confirm my notes.

Meat-Head
17th October, 2011, 10:56 PM
Ok, why not just leech a matching set of dumps here off dk, then make new key for them dumps?

joemajdalani
17th October, 2011, 11:56 PM

If you erase the keys from your dump then ZedBull can't write a key for you.
You must edit key data in your dump starting at 0121H,each key has 5 bytes,then load your dump in Zedbull or other to generate a key.

Meat-Head
18th October, 2011, 08:03 AM
If you erase the keys from your dump then ZedBull can't write a key for you.
You must edit key data in your dump starting at 0121H,each key has 5 bytes,then load your dump in Zedbull or other to generate a key.

for educataion purposes can you highlight the keys in his dump and screen shot?

Thanks

Meat