PDA

View Full Version : black cas3

ivanrpm
17th October, 2011, 08:50 PM
Hi guys I could read the 9s12dg256 with x progm, without problem, I need someone tell me where is miles located or put 0 mls, mask is 0L01Y.

THANKS

drpeter
17th October, 2011, 08:56 PM
Hi guys I could read the 9s12dg256 with x progm, without problem, I need someone tell me where is miles located or put 0 mls, mask is 0L01Y.

THANKS

Here it is....

tachonow
17th October, 2011, 09:13 PM
How much do you want ? Its better to put a new value of km in cas else the diag tool will show that odometer was rolled back. This is my opinion.

dashtec
17th October, 2011, 10:48 PM
if both figure are not sames, then erase all dtc, bcause will record in instrument cluster as dtc odo error

tachonow
18th October, 2011, 12:02 AM
I never put zero on cas module. just my opinon.

ivanrpm
18th October, 2011, 03:51 AM
I always put 0 in cas and the km wanted in cluster, I have carsoft and after I modify all I check with scantool and everything is working fine and the milliage is the same in both units!

Regards

Speedosoft
18th October, 2011, 06:59 AM
It really does not matter at all. Whichever has the greater value overwrites the one that holds the lower value. The ONLY advantage of putting the km in the CAS and a low number on the cluster, is that you can get the exact value (or almost, it's actually +/- 1 mile) you want to be displayed. Whereas the other other way around you get about 15 +/- miles. As for the errors, since I think it would be insane to do that without clearing the DTCs, it does not really matter you get an ODO fault or not...you're gonna erase them anyway.