PDA

View Full Version : multiple picture uploader

gmb45
30th December, 2008, 09:34 AM
hi devilfish ive got loads of pics to share with everyone at dk but uploading 3 at a time takes ages any chance of a multiple pic uploader (more than 3 at a time) and what about a video section where we can upload our digital camera vids to.

Devilfish
30th December, 2008, 09:39 AM
You can upload 5 pics at a time because you can only add 5 [img] files to a single post. If you have more than 5 you'll either need to zip them up or reply to the post and add some more.

A video upload section isn't such a bad idea although I don't think we could live with the bandwidth lol. Maybe a youtube clone which loads the video from youtube???

gmb45
30th December, 2008, 09:56 AM
You can upload 5 pics at a time because you can only add 5 [img] files to a single post. If you have more than 5 you'll either need to zip them up or reply to the post and add some more.

A video upload section isn't such a bad idea although I don't think we could live with the bandwidth lol. Maybe a youtube clone which loads the video from youtube???quick reply mate thanks,i suppose it didnt take 2 long really,i really think the video section is a good idea the utube clone sounds good or something along them lines,lets say the video section here has a pic and a brief discription then when you click it it takes you to the video where ever its is, im not sure how it would work i will leave that with you your the clever one but im sure it would generate some interest.

Devilfish
30th December, 2008, 12:25 PM
I'll see what I can rustle together over my lunch break! ;)

gmb45
30th December, 2008, 05:17 PM
I'll see what I can rustle together over my lunch break! ;)i hope so m8 ive got heaps of video ive
took form loads of different places of loads of different things.

.: JaCkPoT :.
31st December, 2008, 04:56 AM
Youtube clone... Cough cough cough....