PDA

View Full Version : punto 2005 immo problem

totalkey
18th October, 2011, 06:43 PM
hi
i trying to make extra key to punto(magneto merreli bsi)
after soldering and connect the bsi, the airbag light was stay on
and costumer disconnect battery and now all 4 hazards light blink and car don't start!
any suggestions?

paul_12345
18th October, 2011, 07:21 PM
If you removed the bsi without removing the battery lead first then the airbag light will stay on, it can be reset with fiatecuscan

totalkey
18th October, 2011, 07:38 PM
you mean thet need to disconnect battery before removing ecu?
and now car don't start at all

paul_12345
18th October, 2011, 08:25 PM
The airbag system is connected to the BSI if you just remove this lead it will flag an error.

Always remove the battery or dissconnect the + lead from the BSI first before removing any leads from the BSI

totalkey
18th October, 2011, 11:21 PM
any help???

paul_12345
19th October, 2011, 12:35 AM
The start problem has nothing to do with the airbag light, check your soldering and connections to the BSI

richard27
19th October, 2011, 07:53 AM
I think again, remove the insert integrated into the control signals are employed: the card does not work, they may be damaged There is no problem with the card, do a very good solders solders I have changed the card had worked with doblo
I hope yours is not so

gtmech
19th October, 2011, 12:18 PM
can you still talk to BSI through diagnostics? if so are there any fault codes? also sound like soldering problem to me or you have corrupted eeprom maybe?

totalkey
19th October, 2011, 02:28 PM
i cant talk to bsi and all hazard lights and dashbord are blinking
thanks

lupu_sandu
19th October, 2011, 03:40 PM
Make a proxy alignment using FES or AlfaOBD.

totalkey
19th October, 2011, 04:56 PM
is there a software to download?
if i change the bsi, i need to "married" it white car?

obdmaster
19th October, 2011, 07:17 PM
is there a software to download?
if i change the bsi, i need to "married" it white car?

Search forum for fiat ecuscan, you can use with elm interface like these elm 1.4 interface | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=elm+1.4+interface&_sacat=See-All-Categories)

M8 if you change BSI, put eeprom from old unit in replacement and all will be good.As long as that was your problem and you havent corrupted original dump, that is.

Meat-Head
19th October, 2011, 07:46 PM
or AlfaOBD.

You got a 'fixed' link of that? lol.

the other question - is car turning over?
key light on?
MIL?
suggest you may have an 'not quite in' plug

lupu_sandu
19th October, 2011, 09:49 PM
Sry M-H, i have FES and AlfaOBD that i buy from developers, but, check PM ;)

totalkey
19th October, 2011, 10:30 PM
can i use fiat ecuscan white avdi original?

Meat-Head
19th October, 2011, 10:33 PM
use what you like - it's ~~~~ed - you can't ~~~~ it anymore

gtmech
20th October, 2011, 11:27 AM
You got a 'fixed' link of that? lol.

the other question - is car turning over?
key light on?
MIL?
suggest you may have an 'not quite in' plug

AlfaOBD (http://www.alfaobd.com)

Very very good software, I very highly recommend it and the customer support is nothing but fantastic and you deal with the designer himself, hes a great guy.

FiatECUscan, yeh thats ok but doesnt even come close to AlfaOBD

gtmech
20th October, 2011, 11:33 AM
can i use fiat ecuscan white avdi original?

Just buy AlfaOBD software and OBDKey interface, its dirt cheap and you will have a fantastic tool for Fiats and Alfas. AVDI wont help you for this job. I dont have original copy of FiatECUscan but it also wont help you on this job from what ive seen from my copy, but maybe original will work?

ELM Interface is not the best for using with AlfaOBD by the way, so if your going to buy an interface go for OBDKey instead

totalkey
20th October, 2011, 03:32 PM
i asked if avdi is good for interface and intergrate white this softwer?

totalkey
20th October, 2011, 10:23 PM
i asked if avdi is good for interface and intergrate white this softwer?

paul_12345
21st October, 2011, 12:50 AM
no need to double post, you've already been given the answer if you can be bothered to read a couple of post above. AVDI wont work with fiatecuscan!

TBH dont see how fiatecuscan etc are going to help, you've clearly damaged something / bad solder / corrupted the eprom (or customers done more than disconnect the battery).

You've been given more than enough info to fix or at least find the problem.

gtmech
21st October, 2011, 04:53 AM
no need to double post, you've already been given the answer if you can be bothered to read a couple of post above. AVDI wont work with fiatecuscan!

TBH dont see how fiatecuscan etc are going to help, you've clearly damaged something / bad solder / corrupted the eprom (or customers done more than disconnect the battery).

You've been given more than enough info to fix or at least find the problem.

yeh agreed, i reckon its the soldering / corrupted dump or something is damaged

Meat-Head
21st October, 2011, 01:09 PM
something is damaged

*WICKED*

Bet he wishes he had got code off dealer and ID46 fiat key - blank off ebay.

Look go here, remember the thanks and rep buttons, worth a look http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/2001-fiat-punto-2001-internittent-code-light-64747/#post331253