PDA

View Full Version : Discs for burning 0800's

xXJediXx
19th October, 2011, 01:21 PM
Anyone any idea if there are special discs for xdh3 0800 rips ..

Downloaded batman .. N gave wasted 5 discs burning on imgburn following instruction .. N they all failed ..(cheap White tops 100 for 20 quid) .. Was making some weird noises when burnin ..

N now burning on a more expensive disc an Arita red top ..n so far is burning away but without the dodgy noises from drive ..

Now I dunno if it will play yet .. Just noticed that there's less noise with a dearer disc ...

Will post if this burn of batman works

PAUL7331
19th October, 2011, 01:27 PM
User verbatims buddy!

cunny
19th October, 2011, 01:28 PM
use verbs.

You should get 1 of these drives for xdg3 http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f14/c4e-s-ixtreme-burner-max-association-team-jungle-team-xecuter-233551/#post1294735

xXJediXx
19th October, 2011, 01:35 PM
Cool had a feeling it was these discs..

I ain't got no verbs... Try get some later on ..

Is the drive essential for burning the future xhd3 ..?

Have never had trouble before burning games from my lappy ..batman so far had made it farther on the Arita disc than the White top... ;-)

cunny
19th October, 2011, 01:38 PM
Yes they will be, they are getting a CFW that burns the full XDG3 ISO to disc. I donot burn anything from a lappy cause i just get fails.

I mainly use these with no issues :)

50 DVD+R 8x BLANK PRINTABLE DISCS DUAL LAYER 8.5gb DL | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50-DVD-R-8x-BLANK-PRINTABLE-DISCS-DUAL-LAYER-8-5gb-DL-/160607171753?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_Bl ankCDsDVDs&hash=item2564eef4a9#ht_1765wt_952)

xXJediXx
19th October, 2011, 02:01 PM
I'll get me some verbs ..

Well that burn completed fine with no errors ..

But the game ain't playing

Says play game n when I play screen goes black n throws me back to dash .. Gutted .. Haha like a kid busting to play batman ..

U reckon if I get the verb n burn on them should play or is it the burner ..

Cause I've read of people burning n playing it n they surely can't all have the new burners

xXJediXx
19th October, 2011, 02:06 PM
As for the Arita discs .. I've never 1ce had trouble with them ... Seem like a good disc .. Only ever had trouble with the cheap White tops

standarren
19th October, 2011, 08:24 PM
I'll get me some verbs ..

Well that burn completed fine with no errors ..

But the game ain't playing

Says play game n when I play screen goes black n throws me back to dash .. Gutted .. Haha like a kid busting to play batman ..

U reckon if I get the verb n burn on them should play or is it the burner ..

Cause I've read of people burning n playing it n they surely can't all have the new burners

hi mate i can confirm i have burned around 5 0800 games on verbatim including batman used clone cd straight off the shelf all perfect

cunny
19th October, 2011, 08:48 PM
More than likely the burner in his lappy :)

xXJediXx
20th October, 2011, 10:39 AM
Burner in lappy has served me well tho ...

Only started having trouble with it since trying the mew 0800's

Have tried using clonecd also with no luck ..

Hope it ain't my burner .. Cause I've no way to get my games ..

Busting to play batman ... Any one in Belfast with an 0800 copy to sell ..?

kr1s77
20th October, 2011, 12:01 PM
I used imageburn and it did the job a Batman no problem, just had to change some settings. There's a guide knocking around here somewhere.

xXJediXx
20th October, 2011, 12:53 PM
hey,

I've followed the instructions inthe guide. For imge Burn.

Also tried clone cd.

Ran to local computer suppliers and bought some discs. They didnt have vebs tho the guy reccomended the arita white tops.

Same again wasted 3 discs.

Think it's my dvd burner