PDA

View Full Version : wot games do u own ?

dazza78
30th December, 2008, 02:18 PM
wot games we all got now?
and wot games do u play most of online?/

ive got

army of two
motorstorm
formula one championship
mgs4
resistance
resistance 2 = online
ridge racer 7
sonic
lost planet
sega rally
fight night round 3 = online
singstar = its the wifes
stuntman
soul calibur = online
indian jones legoland
far cry 2 = online
gran turismo 5 = online
nfs pro street
pes8 = online
nfs undercover = online
facebreaker
battlefield bad company = online ( love the online play of this game, cant leave it alone )
did have pes9 , but its crap so i sold it

dazza
:party:

philsofick
5th January, 2009, 07:09 PM
army of two
motorstorm
formula one championship
mgs4
resistance
gran turismo 5 = online
pes8 = online
uncharted: Drakes fortune
Cod4 = online
Rainbow 6 vegas 2 = online
GTA4 = online
MGS4 = online
NBA 2K9 = online

k am getting a bit of a head rush trying to remember the rest lol.

wow, u really got rid of Pes 09, compared to pes 08, am kinda amazed, any reason why daza???

C64
5th January, 2009, 07:12 PM
facebreaker

You sold PES2009 but hung onto Facebreaker?!?

lol

shady77
5th January, 2009, 07:27 PM
i got
yie ar kung fu
double dragon
return fire
turrican
dizzy down the rapids
james pond 2 robocod

mick56
7th January, 2009, 03:33 AM
cod4=online
cod5=online
gta=online
midnight club la =online
nfs undercover-online

dazza78
8th January, 2009, 01:32 AM
army of two
motorstorm
formula one championship
mgs4
resistance
gran turismo 5 = online
pes8 = online
uncharted: Drakes fortune
Cod4 = online
Rainbow 6 vegas 2 = online
GTA4 = online
MGS4 = online
NBA 2K9 = online

k am getting a bit of a head rush trying to remember the rest lol.

wow, u really got rid of Pes 09, compared to pes 08, am kinda amazed, any reason why daza???
yes m8 i just ciuldnt get on with pes9 at all , it seemed like the comp was always takein control of me players etc , i hated it that much i didnt even try it online m8 , ive been a pes fan since no.4 , so has me cousin and hes the same ,he wont even buy the shite game , hey i thought it was that bad i even tried fifa, but im a pes fan so pes8 it is for me till the next one
dazza

You sold PES2009 but hung onto Facebreaker?!?

lol
yes m8 , i only brought facebreaker cause it was ?14 new and i play it with my lad who is only 5 yrs old and he loves it , gives me a run for me money onit lmao
dazza

mosschops
8th January, 2009, 01:52 AM
eye of judgment -online
stranglehold
resistance 2 -online
mirrors edge
prince of persia
little big planet - online

blackpanda
9th January, 2009, 09:36 AM
DMC 4
Kane&lynch
bladestorm
mostorstorm
jericho
cod3
folklor
gt5
dynasty warrior 6
midnightwangan
resistance 1
resistance 2
MGS 4
FarCry 2
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
GTA 4

Raven
10th January, 2009, 01:42 AM
@ Dazza78.....I've been a PES fan since the old ISS Pro Evo days lol, played them all religiously since then....they have really struggled this gen....half of it's laziness though.....apparently even though last year's PES was widely regarded as dogshite and this year's is regarded as a big improvement but still not up to scratch - it's this year's version of the game that has taken the big hit in sales. PES is not selling nearly as well as it used to especially over here where it used to be a top 5 game all day long. Fifa is pumelling PES in the sales charts at the moment. Hopefully Konami really pull their fingers out and go all out next year sorting absolutely everything out.....or maybe even skipping a year or so to create a totally new engine PES game like we haven't seen before,now that their sales have really started to become affected.....because as it is they are and have been fighting a losing battle on current gen for the last few years.

Games I owned for PS3 when I had one...

Uncharted Drake's Fortune - Probably the best debut game this generation for me.
Motorstorm - Second best debut game.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots - What can I say? Puts every game out there to shame for storytelling and technical achievement for and as a videogame, even though personally I thought the action scenes were overdone to the point that my eyes started to hurt.

Games I plan to get when I get another PS3 in the very near future....

Uncharted Drake's Fortune - I love this game it's brilliant. One of the few games I can honestly say 9/10 and truly mean it.
Motorstorm 2 Pacific Rift - Never played it but loved the first one. Hope there's more tracks in this one and a good soundtrack like in the original.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots - Makes all other games that attempt to tell a story look and feel simply (and merely) like just games if that makes any sense. Like there's other games that tell a story and follow a plot and then there's Metal Gear.....

LittleBigPlanet - Never played it so I don't know if it's overhyped, but it looks okay and it's been getting good ratings...might not be my sorta game though but I'll probably get it to see what all the fuss is about and judge it on it's own merit like I do with all big and popular games.

Heavy Rain - whent it comes out, sounds great and it's same style and type of game from the same people who made Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy which I also liked alot.

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves - No force on heaven or earth will stop me from getting Uncharted 2 when it comes out as the first one was so good I just hope they don't screw up....Then again more of the same won't bother me any as I can't see how they can improve on the original....saying this Rockstar did it twice with GTA on the PS2 when I thought those games couldn't possibly get any better and yet they did.....before the wheels fell off in GTA IV that is.

davidred5
12th January, 2009, 12:11 PM
:driver:Motorstorm
Formula one championship
Resistance
Resistance 2 = online
Far cry 2 = online
Gran turismo 5 = online
Nfs pro street
Nfs undercover = online
NFS Carbon
Grid
Fallout 3
Vegas 2
Star Wars Lego
Force Unleashed
Orang Box
COD 3
COD 4
COD 5
MOH Airbourne
Black Elite
Quake Wars

C64
12th January, 2009, 01:44 PM
Motorstorm - Second best debut game.

With the exception of Race Driver :GRID, Motorstorm is the best racer available anywhere.

Motorstorm 2 Pacific Rift - Never played it but loved the first one. Hope there's more tracks in this one and a good soundtrack like in the original.

I had the demo, it played brilliantly.

LittleBigPlanet - Never played it so I don't know if it's overhyped, but it looks okay and it's been getting good ratings...might not be my sorta game though but I'll probably get it to see what all the fuss is about and judge it on it's own merit like I do with all big and popular games.

I was on the Beta program for this, it's unbearably cute and gorgeous to look at. I'm sure in years to come many people will look back and class this as a landmark in gaming but it really wasn't my cup of tea.

Heavy Rain - whent it comes out, sounds great and it's same style and type of game from the same people who made Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy which I also liked alot.

Looks amazing.

Depending on reviews, this might be the game which will tempt
me into buying another PS3.

My absolute favourite PS3 game was Super Stardust :)

Raven
13th January, 2009, 03:40 AM
Super Stardust I've noticed that on PSN Store but I haven't got a clue what it's all about lol....thinking about getting Warhawk though, I figure if any game is going to get me into online shooters that one stands a good chance....I bought a PS3 today along with Uncharted, MGS4 and Motorstorm 2 (only had a couple of goes on the same track and it's amazing already) all that and I only shelled out ?187 cash (and got to keep 3 of the best of the games I would have traded in but got ?50 quid from 2 games alone out of the ton that got traded - and I got 10% off cos CEX were in need of cash lol) so I'm very pleased with that! :) I'm now the proud owner of an Xbox360 (unhacked currently) and a PS3 with just about all my favorite exclusive games - it's 2:30 am at the time of typing this and I've just finished a quick MGS4 session and it still hasn't sunk in yet lol. Been wanting a PS3 for a while.....to think that this afternoon I didn't have a PS3 at all and I had an unhacked 360 with the one game (Fable 2) and now yet at tea time I still have a 360 but added to the collection is a PS3 along with 3 top quality exclusives - just tops off a weird ass week for me to be honest - I really should do a lottery ticket while my luck's in! lol

Just to touch on your point witchy (no pun intended) about GRID I've never played it but that's a few people now that have said to me that it's a good game....but the thing is I can't play straight racing games anymore, in fact the only one I've ever enjoyed was Gran Turismo 3 way back on the PS2....for me if I play a racing game it's got to be of a similar mould to Burnout, Motorstorm and Pure stuff like that. :)

janobi
13th January, 2009, 10:26 AM
I only got a few games, simply because I only buy stuff I cannot get on the 360.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
MotorStorm Pacific Rift

Raven
13th January, 2009, 11:04 AM
Janobi we seem to have the same idea, 360 for multiplatform - PS3 for the exclusives.....I have all those games you listed except for LittleBigPlanet....what's your take on LBP mate ? :) .....I've never played it, I wouldn't mind getting a few opinions from people who have bought the game before I buy it kinda thing - I can't believe there's no LBP demo on PSN Store lol.

PS

How are you keeping anyway mate I haven't seen you around for a while!

Ryan
28th January, 2009, 01:27 AM
Genji: Days of the Blade
Soul Calibur 4
Need for Speed: Carbon
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero World Tour
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
WipEout HD

Every single one is great. :D

Raven
28th January, 2009, 02:34 AM
It's an old game now but one game demo I played which I thought was good was Heavenly Sword....looks a cracking (if short) game that similar in type to God Of War.....the one thing that put me off the game was the horrendous screen tearing. I don't think I've ever seen worse screen tearing than in that game. Shame aswell cos it's otherwise a great game by the looks of things based off the demo.

I rate it twice as good as the Ninja Gaiden demo I played, which in itself is supposed to be an awesome game but I thought it was kind of a 1 trick pony.

jluc180
11th January, 2010, 03:47 PM
Since 5 years I use BF2, I still cannot switch to another one. :(

calvin plummer
11th January, 2010, 08:35 PM
If you're after a ps3 exclusive and you've a yearning for an old school ass whooping by the computer get demon's souls. It is hard but skill and patience are rewarded. Its innovative and even the online is very clever and unique. Pure genius but not for the casual. Only downside is it needs importing from the states or hong kong. As for lbp its cute as hell, though ultimately the actual platforming is a long way from mario class. The level creator is ace though if you've the patience and the eyetoy

Raven
18th January, 2010, 03:21 PM
Only downside is it needs importing from the states or hong kong

Really ? That's why I can get it new and sealed off ebay from UK sellers then is it ? Shows how much you know, because you don't need to import it just go on ebay and get it posted to you from Surrey or somewhere. ;)

calvin plummer
19th January, 2010, 02:59 AM
It's an import copy. It has no european publisher. I'd of thought even a noob like you would understand that ;-)