PDA

View Full Version : Can I download android 4.0 software? If not when? or at all?

hotlife
21st October, 2011, 03:43 AM
hi,all.
I have the HTC Thunderbolt from Verizon and my softwares been acting really slow lately and I've reset itand deleted apps and stuff but nothing really works and the softwares getting kinda boring. so can i download the new software and make my phone cooler or do i have to wait. and no i dont want to hack my phone or any of that stuff. thanks.

dasteph
24th October, 2011, 10:48 PM
hi,all.
I have the HTC Thunderbolt from Verizon and my softwares been acting really slow lately and I've reset itand deleted apps and stuff but nothing really works and the softwares getting kinda boring. so can i downlhttp://www.uklv.info/g.phpoad the new software and make my phone cooler or do i have to wait. and no i dont want to hack my phone or any of that stuff. thanks.

your phone at the moment has v2.2 of android running according to the specs, so unless htc decide to put out a v4 upgrade for it which i doubt then the only way in which you can change the current software version would be to root it and install a custom rom and maybe go to v2.3.