PDA

View Full Version : dominos.co.uk issue

dctyper
21st October, 2011, 07:47 PM
anyone else having an issue with this stupid ****ing website

im hungry and my missus has gone to america and i dont know how to use the oven thingy

dc

Bulld0g
21st October, 2011, 07:49 PM
Ovens a none starter :( You got a microwave they're piss easy to use, even i can warm something up in one of those lol

andy91
21st October, 2011, 07:49 PM
Loads of them dummies round our way in cardboard suits lol
Think they employing everyone from India.

Andy.

dctyper
21st October, 2011, 08:00 PM
Ovens a none starter :( You got a microwave they're piss easy to use, even i can warm something up in one of those lol

dont have a microwave, she insists on eating fresh all time, im having a 1 week binge of pizza kebabs and beer

i could pick up the phone but its the other side of the room

dc

Meat-Head
21st October, 2011, 09:15 PM
AGAINST DK RULES FOR ADVERTISING:-

Look, whilst the wife is in Emerica - good to see you stayed back so you can be on DK.

Go and download a microwave WITH BUILT IN GRILL

then go downloadone of these MicroGrill: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home - ~~~~ing brilliant - bacon sarnes done in the microwave, pig burgers, frozen pizza - BRILLANT.

JUST MAKE SURE THE WARRANTY - bestdirect.chunts only have 6 months - watch that

ecufix
21st October, 2011, 09:33 PM

im hungry and my missus has gone to america and i dont know how to use the oven thingy

dc
Mc Donalds ?

patkins
21st October, 2011, 10:44 PM

dc

How old are you? 7?.
It's easy peasy- simply turn on appliance-adjust tempitude to 180c-when bell rings pop in frozen pizza-when smoke alarm sounds....it's ready. Simples.:manutop:

Meat-Head
21st October, 2011, 10:52 PM
How old are you? 7?.
It's easy peasy- simply turn on appliance-adjust tempitude to 180c-when bell rings pop in frozen pizza-when smoke alarm sounds....it's ready. Simples.:manutop:
Just to add to that, thin pizza from tesco.com -save box- insert in oven for 10 mins, move head away from oven, oopen door, shake it a bit, leave 8 mins, stab blunt knife in middle for 4 seconds, if cold leave 3 mins, if hot, stick it on the empty box eat, then throw box, saves washing up.

if thick pizza then 20 mins - same erxperiment with knife.

also as there cheap - onion rings, lots of whilst cooking pizza, first 10 mins, eat them, enjoy GOOD SMELLY farts next day