PDA

View Full Version : interested in tuning 2008 w164 ml320cdi

italdesign
23rd October, 2011, 06:06 PM
hi guys i am interested in at first just read the maps from this car. I am an experienced mechanic but when it comes to ecu's and tuning i am a bit new. what is the best reader/flasher to read the ecu in this car? second what would be the best software to use to actually slightly tune the maps(turbo,injection, torque lim.)? any additional tips tricks and advice are more than welcome. Just so you know i am doing this as a favor and not making my friend pay. thanks for your help in advance.... :beer:

italdesign
24th October, 2011, 04:21 AM
come on guys rele no advice for a noob... im just here to learn not make money...

italdesign
27th October, 2011, 06:15 AM
could anyone please make a recommendation??

nicole99wu
27th October, 2011, 08:36 AM
as i know, the top 3 ecu tuning tools are mpps, xprog m and upa
but if it's only for benz cars, then I've no idea

best regards

italdesign
30th October, 2011, 05:54 AM
yes i am intersted in using either a galletto or mpps but i want the full ecu read what do i have to do in order to get that ??? even if i have to bench flash and use bdm it fine..

mercis
30th October, 2011, 06:53 AM
hi guys i am interested in at first just read the maps from this car. I am an experienced mechanic but when it comes to ecu's and tuning i am a bit new. what is the best reader/flasher to read the ecu in this car? second what would be the best software to use to actually slightly tune the maps(turbo,injection, torque lim.)? any additional tips tricks and advice are more than welcome. Just so you know i am doing this as a favor and not making my friend pay. thanks for your help in advance.... :beer:

read flash with kess clone or original
send file to "GRINOWSKY" dk member
he make the best tuning file for you

italdesign
30th October, 2011, 04:24 PM
do you know where i could find the kess clone i searched on ebay and nothing ????? can galletto also work???