woodhaze
30th December, 2008, 06:54 PM
Can I use a USB memory stick to patch TM 6800HD:

utdman
30th December, 2008, 07:21 PM
if it has a usb slot on the machine then it can be done

chrisreduk
3rd January, 2009, 06:23 PM
I need to patch my TechnoMate 6800HD. It does have a USB connection on the front, but where is the correct patch and what is the procedure for doing this.
I would like to watch the Southampton v Man United match tomorrow. I have the Cas3 programmer with a diablo cam, I can see many of the conax channels, but cannot see any Nagravision.
Help would be very much appreciated....Thankx

jaydee
3rd January, 2009, 07:16 PM
The latest PATCH for your machine is the 6.67p. D/L it into a folder then open it. Place your USB stick into a usb port on your computer then cut and paste it from the folder. PUT the stick in to the port on your T/M click on MENU then USB then Firmware a box will open then press the OK button on your remote. job done. remove stick. Good luck.

chrisreduk
3rd January, 2009, 07:22 PM
The latest PATCH for your machine is the 6.67p. D/L it into a folder then open it. Place your USB stick into a usb port on your computer then cut and paste it from the folder. PUT the stick in to the port on your T/M click on MENU then USB then Firmware a box will open then press the OK button on your remote. job done. remove stick. Good luck.

Thanks going to try that now if I can find the file. New to this side and finding it hard to navigate.:manusign:

Devilfish
3rd January, 2009, 08:16 PM
Patches are in the red sticky threads at the top of this section. :)

chrisreduk
3rd January, 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks again...found the patch, put it on my flashdrive and when i went to meun ...usb the file was there waiting to be uploaded.....uploaded it very easily, but still no Nagravision

benny/9
3rd January, 2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks again...found the patch, put it on my flashdrive and when i went to meun ...usb the file was there waiting to be uploaded.....uploaded it very easily, but still no Nagravision
what satellite are the chns in nagravision not opening,
if it's digi-tv on thor 1w then load the softcam and it will open

chrisreduk
4th January, 2009, 12:23 AM
what satellite are the chns in nagravision not opening,
if it's digi-tv on thor 1w then load the softcam and it will open

Sorry but I don't know what a softcam is? I googled it and it said it was some kind of camera, which is obviously wrong.
Could you please tell me what a softcam is how it works and how to use it. Learning as I go here.
Thanks for trying to help.

.: JaCkPoT :.
4th January, 2009, 01:20 AM
Look at the sticky... There is a thread on softcams but i dont think the latest one is there... Look at the digitv threads below and see if you can find it but then again it could be in the sticky...

chrisreduk
6th January, 2009, 02:59 PM

Got the latest patch from the TechnoMate site!!! I followed your instructions, but it did not update...I still have a July 08 patch on it. I was wondering if I should format disk in the management section and then upload the new patch?

benny/9
6th January, 2009, 06:14 PM
Got the latest patch from the TechnoMate site!!! I followed your instructions, but it did not update...I still have a July 08 patch on it. I was wondering if I should format disk in the management section and then upload the new patch?
this is the latest patch for your receiver mate
you only get official software from technomate.com
they are not patches to open the channels
this is what you need

chrisreduk
6th January, 2009, 09:56 PM
this is what you need

Thanks Benny, but after the factory reset i need to add the correct firmware version 1.82 I am told. once that is in, My TM will recognise forum files again. It doesn't recognise anything right now because of my mistake.

Edcase
7th January, 2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by benny/9
this is what you need

Hello all, i have just joined after reading Benny's helpful reply. I am new to this digital-playground and i have alot to learn. I have a 6800HD and find it very confusing trying to understand this new language of cams and patches but after ten years i have managed to get my head around computers so in time i hope to understand sattelite TV.