PDA

View Full Version : dm 500 hd freezing problem

patch
24th October, 2011, 05:36 PM
im running open pli 2.1 and someone is kindly sharing to me @ hop 4 , picture is ok for a few minutes and ecm is 0.2 secs then ecm goes to 1.3 sec and picture freezes and goes off for a couple of minutes before coming back on , is this a problem with the server or is it possible box needs re-flashing ? have tried reboot but didnt do the job , thanks for any help

smoggie
24th October, 2011, 05:47 PM
most likely server problem, although check sure you dont have the likes of utorrent open and are downloading

standarren
24th October, 2011, 06:27 PM
im running open pli 2.1 and someone is kindly sharing to me @ hop 4 , picture is ok for a few minutes and ecm is 0.2 secs then ecm goes to 1.3 sec and picture freezes and goes off for a couple of minutes before coming back on , is this a problem with the server or is it possible box needs re-flashing ? have tried reboot but didnt do the job , thanks for any help

jesus a hope 4 will freeze all the time mate
find yourself a better share

patch
24th October, 2011, 06:46 PM
must have been on hop 4 for ages and always been ok , its a kind friend who is sharing for free so cant complain . also ive heard its hard to find a good server , who gives good service , unless you can pm me a good server . thanks

divyesh
24th October, 2011, 07:52 PM
plz pm good server

standarren
24th October, 2011, 07:55 PM
google

cs-kings we dont talk about cardsharing here

:rulez:

patch
24th October, 2011, 08:00 PM
av pmd you standarren , is it possible if dish is slightly out that could make ecms alter ? as ive just tweaked motorized dish and it hasnt froze yet ? thanks

standarren
24th October, 2011, 08:04 PM
av pmd you standarren , is it possible if dish is slightly out that could make ecms alter ? as ive just tweaked motorized dish and it hasnt froze yet ? thanks

i'm on line mate