PDA

View Full Version : EDGNemesis

Millzzy
25th October, 2011, 11:51 AM
Got to put this out to u guys cus it's seriously doing my head in , if I use a UKUR image with my TGM220 I have sound , if I use any other image with this box everything works great except for sound , now I do like the UKUR images but a change once in a while is nice , does anyone understand why I do not get and sound/volume on other images , is there a fix , please help someone who has a mini sledge hammer sat next to his TGM lol

Millzzy
26th October, 2011, 07:58 AM
Got to put this out to u guys cus it's seriously doing my head in , if I use a UKUR image with my TGM220 I have sound , if I use any other image with this box everything works great except for sound , now I do like the UKUR images but a change once in a while is nice , does anyone understand why I do not get and sound/volume on other images , is there a fix , please help someone who has a mini sledge hammer sat next to his TGM lol

Mmmmm , it has to be to do with the ac3 setting , ukur image has no sound when this option is selected , unselect works fine , when I do this with other images it makes no difference. Pushing the audio button on ukur there are 3 options englishac3 nar and English but all other images just have English which I thought would be fine !!!!

Millzzy
1st November, 2011, 01:43 PM
Right guys hopefully someone will try this out for me , I have done this on my Tgm220 about 4 times and not had a problem writing the image to box and everything works great blue panel fully loaded etc etc , the only thing is I don't get sound !!! , goto technomate section and dl the ukur image for the 3/11 rename and install manually , please let me know cus this image has everything we need