PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes 7g vgs renew

hiauto
25th October, 2011, 01:40 PM
Hello guys!

I have two photos about Mercedes 7speed VGS renew tool. Do you know this software's name?
I have this photo from my friend, but he do not give more inform. he said to me. it can renew the VGS.
Does anybody knows that name and where can i have it?

Lasr Zip file is the original photos

ajnoun
22nd December, 2012, 07:07 PM
je besoin se soft pour vgs mercedes et merci

16eddi67
22nd December, 2012, 08:53 PM
hi,
program called Vediamo

darkelektrik
22nd December, 2012, 09:36 PM
hi,
program called Vediamo

what is the price for this software?
heard about the dpf removing with this software

skironas
28th December, 2012, 09:44 PM
what is the price for this software?
heard about the dpf removing with this software

Vediamo is a factory development and engineering tool for Mercedes Benz vehicles. It is capable of doing offline congifuration (coding-no scn needed) , flashing , programing control units, changing configuration and mutch more. You need a pc and star diagnosis diagnostic head D3.to be able to use it. There is nothing more powerful than this soft as its "inside factory" tool not a dealer diagnostic tool

Qrius
28th December, 2012, 10:34 PM
You not telling them that :

For the older versions that support d3 no mod is required .

And the D3 will be no longer supported from Version 5.00.00 and on , right ?

And that the original software does require a license , not a dongle.

And that the tool itself is useless without data files wich are constantly updated by MB .

And that the newer version does not support sd-connect anymore .

zoyzoyni
28th December, 2012, 10:49 PM
Qrius can you be more accurate?give us more info please.??

Qrius
28th December, 2012, 11:15 PM
Can you be more specific ?

wsc
29th December, 2012, 01:11 AM
Interesting infos mr Q

smayer
29th December, 2012, 01:16 AM
and where we can find this tool?

zoyzoyni
29th December, 2012, 03:00 PM
YES MORE SPECIFIC???cause i have this tool and is first time i hear thoose info.

jolidj
29th December, 2012, 03:13 PM
more info please.

Qrius
29th December, 2012, 11:34 PM
YES MORE SPECIFIC???cause i have this tool and is first time i hear thoose info.

If you have the tool ,where did you get the data files from?
So you see ,you need to be more specific !

JOHNCICY
30th December, 2012, 09:08 PM
This might help http://affiniti-dl.net/vediamo+for+mercedes+benz.html

smayer
30th December, 2012, 09:42 PM

You can find the sofware in your link ???

darkelektrik
3rd January, 2013, 12:43 AM
and where we can find this tool?

here

For the older versions that support d3 no mod is required .

you mean no upgrade? or no support of the newest cars?

And the D3 will be no longer supported from Version 5.00.00 and on , right ?

what is the problem with the version? it works like inpa
(no problem about the interface, just need the correct files)

And that the original software does require a license , not a dongle.

and what is the price of the "original" soft? is it for sale for anyone? no, I suppose

And that the tool itself is useless without data files wich are constantly updated by MB .

you mean you can't find this data on DAS cd?

smth useless

efka
3rd January, 2013, 05:23 PM

So i do have soft....
So i do have data files....
So it does work with D3 and SD connect.
So there is a reason for mod for D3 (and you know why)
And yes there is a dongle not just a license key for the soft and you know why... :D
And YES I KNOW that there is no dongle with original soft from MB and yes i know that license is not only soft related. And yes i know that most of people who own this soft dont want other guys to have it and say that its useless.
And....?
It works, it does what it has to do.
BTW this "older" version is mid 2012 :D

mercis
3rd January, 2013, 06:24 PM
vediamo hardware

mercis
3rd January, 2013, 06:26 PM
only for drive
tuday work mb developer wit this sw,

DTS 7 Monaco: Universeller Entwicklungstester (http://automotive.softing.com/de/produkte/diagnostic-tool-set-7/dts-monaco.html)

sierra
3rd January, 2013, 06:33 PM

darkelektrik
3rd January, 2013, 08:05 PM
most of people who own this soft dont want other guys to have it and say that its useless.

the main reason to buy )))

Qrius
3rd January, 2013, 10:50 PM
So how could one use his D3 with newer releases ?

And you see that even the sd-connect is not supported.

Data files from older versions wil not be compatible

And if you use them from Xentry then you might aswell use Xentry .

Qrius
3rd January, 2013, 11:10 PM
only for drive
tuday work mb developer wit this sw,

DTS 7 Monaco: Universeller Entwicklungstester (http://automotive.softing.com/de/produkte/diagnostic-tool-set-7/dts-monaco.html)

Guess that's DTS8 from now on mate

DTS 8 Monaco: Universal engineering tester (http://automotive.softing.com/en/products/diagnostic-tool-set-8/dts-8-monaco.html)

efka
4th January, 2013, 09:42 AM
1.So how could one use his D3 with newer releases ?

And this is a question from people who hack MB software? :D (i liked the list of members who thanked your post :D

Means that most wont be able to use it.. (or will) - most will not get hands on it any way. :D And mid 2012 soft will be most popular. ( you can do alot of stuff with it with propper files with it with the cars that are on the road)
The reason why old interfaces are not supported is the pdf attached.
Data files from older versions wil not be compatible
I told you that for a current version they are not avaliable but you have them i have them, some other people have them. And i like your position on mid of 2012 is an old soft.... Thats funny. Reminds me of a story about INPA.

And if you use them from Xentry then you might aswell use Xentry .
Once again if you have it you know the answer.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 10:22 AM
1.So how could one use his D3 with newer releases ?

And this is a question from people who hack MB software? :D (i liked the list of members who thanked your post :D

Thats why i thanked you, cause i would be the most unlikely person to thank you.

If i have learned anything being on auto forums, it's that it's the same people, spinning the same szhit, under multiple identities, talking in riddles and always being caught out on facts.

You haven't answered any of the questions Qrius has raised, you'll make a fine salesman

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 10:44 AM
1.If i have learned anything being on auto forums, it's that it's the same people, spinning the same szhit, under multiple identities, talking in riddles and always being caught out on facts.

1. I use only one identity.... :D Your status on this forum alowes you to check that.

2.You haven't answered any of the questions Qrius has raised, you'll make a fine salesman

2 Look into PDF.

And now.... did you see me selling anything on this forum?
I just see people like you mentioned bragging about something then telling others that its not usable for a reason so they can be eqclusive users of it.... I have it, i use it. It does meet my expectations.
All the data files I NEED i have if there is something i need to get i have were to get. And just for someone to say OH! There is another version!!! So there is.... mine is only half year old and i do not see W222 comingt into my shop soon for repairs. With the rest i can deal with my soft.....
And just for the end.... i do own part A So i am covered even with ver5. (just dont see reason for it)
Its just explain me how person wants to work on w222 without spending anything on equipment althouhg how many people got close to w222 :D so till then when someone asks will i manage to make ver5 to work with D3 i will answer for what???? . The solution Skironas mentioned ( there was a talk about that in other forum) is for people to be able to work with most popular equipment avaliable at this time and works with everything thats on the street right now.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 11:20 AM
1. I use only one identity.... :D Your status on this forum alowes you to check that..

I don't have that ability, if i did you would of been banned and we would not be having this conversation, along with all the other con men

2 Look into PDF.

I don't need too look at the pdf to know that the D3 mux has reached end of life and whatever bullshit mod they come up with to get it working it is not worth spending any money on it, unless they are charging $1 for it

And now.... did you see me selling anything on this forum? .

People like you never do, you're like the dummy bidder at an auction rasing the price to help the seller, while other legitimate bidders are getting ripped off

Show me where i've been bragging about it and not wanting others to have it.?

All the data files I NEED i have if there is something i need to get i have were to get. And just for someone to say OH! There is another version!!! So there is.... mine is only half year old and i do not see W222 comingt into my shop soon for repairs. With the rest i can deal with my soft.....

Thats fine for you, but what about other who have paid for it, they have to keep paying for updates?
The data files have version number that keep getting update ti, it will not be long before updated data files will be required

If you can't answer the questions that are being raised then don't go pointing fingers at others that have exposed the scam

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 11:38 AM
1.I don't have that ability, if i did you would of been banned and we would not be having this conversation, along with all the other con men

1. Banned for what?

2. People like you never do, you're like the dummy bidder at an auction rasing the price to help the seller, while other legitimate bidders are getting ripped off

2. Once again raising a price for what? I do not sell anything and even if i do or did then not here!!! Or idi you see me posting any seler links?

3. Show me where i've been bragging about it and not wanting others to have it.?

3. Dont get mad and read more carefuly. Did you see me writing YOU BRAGGED?

4.Thats fine for you, but what about other who have paid for it, they have to keep paying for updates?

4. Show me alternatives to buy it outright LEGALY FROM MERCEDES including UPDATES i will gladly buy it.
I do have LEGAL license for Star Diagnosis and i have to pay on subscription basis. NOTHING IS FREE WITH MERS....

5.The data files have version number that keep getting update ti, it will not be long before updated data files will be required
5. Did you try different data files YOURSELF?

6.If you can't answer the questions that are being raised then don't go pointing fingers at others that have exposed the scam

6. Show me where is a scam?
Regards
Ed.
And please tell me the reason to ban me. If someone from admins thinks that i need to be banned for things i posted here i would like to know.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 11:50 AM
We could go on for ever with this he said she said nonsense

You haven't explained to them specifically why the d3 mux has to be modded?

i can tell you now without spinning any szhit that the standard is changing CBF's are finished.If you look at stardiag it now supports DT8, it has the softing configurator implemented, it now supplies odx standard data files which is where all manufacturers are heading.

Your D3 mux modded in which ever way you want to mod it has reached end of life, there is no point spending any money on it

http://automotive.softing.com/fileadmin/sof-files/pdf/en/ae/newsletter/2011-01_SAE_NL_EN_WEB.pdf

I suggest you start reading above, it's 2 years ago being implemented now

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 12:17 PM
1We could go on for ever with this he said she said nonsense

1. You started it. Not me.

2.You haven't explained to them specifically why the d3 mux has to be modded?

2. Nobody asked me to.

3. i can tell you now without spinning any szhit that the standard is changing CBF's are finished.If you look at stardiag it now supports DT8, it has the softing configurator implemented, it now supplies odx standard data files which is where all manufacturers are heading.

3.hat makes you to think thas current soft will not be usable for cars up to 2013. I am not talking about what will be with future cars. There was HHT, Then there was DAS then there is XENTRY. Tell me one of these that its not operational for the cars its designed for? Ir you want someone to sell something for legidimate price with lifetime support for all upcoming vehicles that even Merc did not build yet? Or if i stil own HHT (that i did buy) i should blaim Mercedes not supporting vehicles 2001 and up???? Dont be fuuny with arguments like that
Main point is that this soft supports everything thats on the road and there is plenty you can do with it. Simply people dont want others to have it not for the reason of being able to repair w222 but for all other tasty stuff that they charge alot of money on current-popular cars for luxury being only ones able to do it. Its not about whats gonna happen in a future its about functionality of the soft on repairs done on daily vehicles. This is where the money in repairs is not the development of something thats not even out yet.

4.our D3 mux modded in which ever way you want to mod it has reached end of life, there is no point spending any money on it
4 Nobody is saying its moded for future cars.

Regards
Ed

impactops
4th January, 2013, 12:31 PM
You keep spinning shit mate like i said from the begining, you were asked why the mux needs to be modded your answer was

So there is a reason for mod for D3 (and you know why)

and now you're stating that you were never asked and you keep going back after the fact to keep editing your posts

Like i said i would of banned you for being a con man

Regards
Impactops

impactops
4th January, 2013, 01:14 PM
When ever your ready mate, i can go all day and all night.You just have to look at post #24 to realise your answers are all riddles.

All you have done is raise alot of doubt about the solution and damaged the sellers opportunity since you claim you're not the seller.

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 01:14 PM
You keep spinning shit mate like i said from the begining, you were asked why the mux needs to be modded your answer was

and now you're stating that you were never asked and you keep going back after the fact to keep editing your posts

Like i said i would of banned you for being a con man

Regards
Impactops
Show me where you or other member asked about the reason to modify D3. May be im blind.

I am only adding stuff to posts. Not erasing anything.

and what is a purpose of you picking on me? You told me i am a scammer you told me i am trying to sell stuf.... Dont be mad..... just read.

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 01:29 PM
So how could one use his D3 with newer releases ?

he has said that it is possible, where?
I ve seen only some words about "middle 2012 version"

how it could stop you from working with all existing cars RIGHT NOW

under multiple identities

could you prove it? I know efka from other forums and everywhere he shows only this name

you'll make a fine salesman

is he trying to sell smth HERE?)

I don't have that ability, if i did you would of been banned

why? just because you don't like him or there is smth else?

I don't need too look at the pdf to know that the D3 mux has reached end of life

why? just because it won't be supported soon? so what do you use for the newest MB cars?

and whatever bullshit mod they come up with to get it working it is not worth spending any money on it, unless they are charging $1 for it

so what is the price of Not-shit MB-hardware? 3$?

Show me where i've been bragging about it and not wanting others to have it.?

telling all this words about
whatever bullshit mod

Thats fine for you, but what about other who have paid for it, they have to keep paying for updates?

so what does they do? who are they? the official dealers of MB or what?

Your D3 mux modded in which ever way you want to mod it has reached end of life, there is no point spending any money on it

so maybe you should explain what everybody should spend money on and for what tasks?

impactops
4th January, 2013, 01:52 PM
Taking words out of sentences and not quoting the whole sentence changes the meaning of what was being said

Listen boys, in an ever changing automotive market the key is longevity, this solution does not provide it.If you want to promote it then you have to provide reasons as to why it would be worth purchasing it.Qrius raised some relevant questions and the answers are all riddles like post #24.

It will become obsolete alot sooner than any other of the supported muxes.The question is whether for the price it is being sold for, is it worth purchasing it knowing very well that it will become obsolete

Regards
Impactops

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 02:23 PM
Taking words out of sentences and not quoting the whole sentence changes the meaning of what was being said

will it change something? pls let me know where I've missed?

Listen boys, in an ever changing automotive market the key is longevity, this solution does not provide it.If you want to promote it then you have to provide reasons as to why it would be worth purchasing it.

only now I've understood your point of view, I've even read your post about AVDI soft to better understand you;

ok, here are my thoughts according to the conditions of the place where I live (in pm I could tell the horror-stories about my working reality with cars and clients to better understand my points of view):

- the price: less than 1000 euro for smth is able to do "everything" with actual MB cars and expiring with the models to come and 5000?10000? euro for an ?official? product covering only cars that are coming

- access to buy: I am sure it is not for sale for everybody, the original product, am I wrong?

and I want to finish telling that in the place I live this vediamo is useless for now (not so much of new mb cars, and the prices for work provided with vediamo wont' be paid by owners)

efka
4th January, 2013, 02:44 PM
Finaly we talk.... Obsolete????? How many vehicles are on the road???? I am about current fleet that could be processed by this soft. Is DAS obsolete???? You know for youself that if yous choose for example 2009 ML 164 Xentry throws you into DAS. And so on... For me sounds that what you are suggesting is tomorrow with the soft vewrsion that i have i will not be able to do anything? We both know the answer- i will. And talking about UDX Me and You know that UDX are implemented for newest models meanwile everything down will be the way they are. Dont think that Mrec. will retrofit every car on the road wit upgraded gateways :D. So where is "obsolete". Main interest for repair shops (oh yes my job is fixing cars not selling stuff) is cars that are on the road. It does cover them and will. And for future neither you or me know what other protocols, alternative energies or technologies will be used.... Point is soft is usable and will be. It will not shut it down and selfdestroy just because new version will come out supporting newer cars. Just manage to make all the money it can generate flashing, configuring coding, changing and so on for everyhting that rides on the road - 2012 and down. Prove me wrong! ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING FOR SALE AND NOT POINTING TO ANY SELLER!!!!
BTW nice Gagarin avatar You have up there
Peace.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 02:45 PM
What i am interested in is an explanation as to why the mux has to be modded and what the mod does.

Vediamo itself without the data files is useless, the data files are what perform the function.Since the versions change and are constantly updated vediamo must be also otherwise it won't support the data files.

Regards
Impactops

impactops
4th January, 2013, 02:55 PM
Your missing the whole point efka,like you have from the begining speaking in riddles.

The data files are updated constantly for existing models.If there is a fix for a model and they have updated it for version 5 then you won't have the fix for version 4 will you??

As for the avatar it's Alan Turing he's the whole reason why you are here posting, promoting, i suggest you look him up you might learn something

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 02:56 PM
What i am interested in is an explanation as to why the mux has to be modded and what the mod does.
Regards
Impactops
It has nothinc to do with functionality. Read post of Skironas.
No license key. Dongle (senselock) and mod. Yes i can say it could be released to public (this is what i guess is the main cncern here) but only this way. Othervise you will see chinese selling this stuff for 50 bucks soon. Mainly its all for protection. Hope you get it.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:06 PM
It has nothinc to do with functionality. Read post of Skironas.
No license key. Dongle (senselock) and mod. Yes i can say it could be released to public (this is what i guess is the main cncern here) but only this way. Othervise you will see chinese selling this stuff for 50 bucks soon. Mainly its all for protection. Hope you get it.

it's a scam thats what it is, the original software does not require the mod

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:10 PM
Original MB diag soft (XENTRY) does come with its ori hardware and ori license (bwt i have legal licensed equip ) but you yourself work on solutions to crack it so it works like this- you are alowed to do that but everybody else is a scammer?

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:15 PM
it's a scam thats what it is, the original software does not require the mod

Regards
Impactops

Just because you say so?????? Original MB star diagnosis does not require workarounds keygens and patches..... Just buy Equipment, license and you all set... so you a scammer too?
And try to buy Vediamo from MB. For any price. Good luck.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:17 PM
I'm not selling it mate thats the big fvucking difference or promoting it, but there are people like yourself promoting solutions which they claim they are not selling

Thats not the reason why it's a scam

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:26 PM
1. did you operate that soft yourself ? Did you use it on the actual vehicle? Did You look at data files themself (not Vediamodatasetup) from different version? Do you know exactly how licensing is done on this soft? Did you try different interfaces with this soft?? Did you try most of functions on different kinds of modules with different kinds of data files from different versions? (oh YEH God Qurius said its not possible!!) Same story was with ISID, Same story was with Xentry and same story is here....

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 03:27 PM
.If there is a fix for a model and they have updated it for version 5 then you won't have the fix for version 4 will you??

some kind of windows critical updates?)) what does it update?

As for the avatar it's Alan Turing he's the whole reason why you are here posting, promoting, i suggest you look him up you might learn something

to learn what? how to beat german engineering of tanks, enigmas and mercedes?

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 03:36 PM
impactops,

1) will you ever answer the questions addressed to you?
posts N 34 and 45
2) what are you trying to tell here? that someone selling vediamo is a scam?
3) what do you advice to someone wanting to work with vediamo? to buy the original (do you have it? or what do you have?) or to forget everything connected with it?
4) do you have any relation to the car repairing?

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=darkelektrik;1823745]some kind of windows critical updates?)) what does it update?

You obviously don't know much about it then, i don't see how people can defend something that they dont know much about

regards
impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=darkelektrik;1823745]some kind of windows critical updates?)) what does it update?

You obviously don't know much about it then, i don't see how people can defend something that they dont know much about

regards
impactops

You made me smile :D And yes answer questions in posts 34 and 45. ( made me smile with UDX protocol for "older" vehicles too :D

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:42 PM
impactops,

1) will you ever answer the questions addressed to you?
posts N 34 and 45
2) what are you trying to tell here? that someone selling vediamo is a scam?
3) what do you advice to someone wanting to work with vediamo? to buy the original (do you have it? or what do you have?) or to forget everything connected with it?
4) do you have any relation to the car repairing?

You joined feb 2012 and you have made all your posts on this thread, to me thats a scammer defending his product.

Regards
Impactops

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:45 PM
I got the same kind of answer when i worked at the MB dealership in USA and in 2006 told them that i have Star Diagnosis installed on my DELL with developement data open.... I was told that i am a scammer .

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:49 PM
I got the same kind of answer when i worked at the MB dealership in USA and in 2006 told them that i have Star Diagnosis installed on my DELL with developement data open.... I was told that i am a scammer .

They predicted correctly then

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:50 PM
Ans yes i did register here 2 months later than you. So what? Makes me a scammer? Or if you write 1519 posts on forum versus mine 51 it makes you more smart? I dont have mutch time to sit here and write posts. I repair cars, make money and when i want i come here (its not mandatory right?) Its just if you say its not true because you did not see it this way it does not mean its a scam.

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 03:53 PM

that is the answer about "critical" updates? very informative

You joined feb 2012

an early reg makes you intelligent? :stupido2:

and you have made all your posts on this thread, to me thats a scammer defending his product.

to me you are someone talking with himself

efka
4th January, 2013, 03:54 PM
They predicted correctly then
So you want a calc for 2006 with developer data in it? You have it. A lot of bull to protect someones exclusivity???? No bull i am not the only one who has Vedi , Qurius is not the only one. And you have no power to stop it.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 03:58 PM
Ans yes i did register here 2 months later than you. So what? Makes me a scammer? Or if you write 1519 posts on forum versus mine 51 it makes you more smart? I dont have mutch time to sit here and write posts. I repair cars, make money and when i want i come here (its not mandatory right?) Its just if you say its not true because you did not see it this way it does not mean its a scam.

It's a scam because not all the information is revealed about the solution to people (pros and cons that is), cause if it was it may deter people from buying it.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:06 PM
Why don't you guys tell them what you dont want them to know?

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:08 PM
It's a scam because not all the information is revealed about the solution to people (pros and cons that is), cause if it was it may deter people from buying it.

scam = fraudulent deal
Mercedes 7g vgs renew - the topic name

Vediamo selling topic?

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:09 PM
I dont need to reveal anything. I am not selling anything. I work with it. And it works. And just because your username is pink i do not assume thay you are a girl . Go get you crown, put it on and walk around the yard. But please if you want discuss anything not just yell He is a scamer!! ( BTW Alan Turing was interesting personality even mentioning his conviction) Just answer my questions on post #45 othervise its all nothing but bull...

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:10 PM

yeah, they shouldn't buy it, is is only for the chosen ones )

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:10 PM
You dont want others to have it!!!!! This is a point.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:12 PM
scam = fraudulent deal
Mercedes 7g vgs renew - the topic name

correct and you guys are promoting a tool that is being sold and defending it like there is no tomorrow but yet you are not sellers right?

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:14 PM
You dont want others to have it!!!!! This is a point.

and you do by promoting the seller and you are not a seller right?

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:15 PM
correct and you guys are promoting a tool that is being sold and defending it like there is no tomorrow but yet you are not sellers right?
No i am not. I am not promoting anything. I am saying i have it and i use it and yes i know were to get it. But not pointing at sellers or promoting it any other way. And you are what? So far you did not answer to any of my questions. You are backing up you opinion basing on asumpions and Qurius posts.

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:16 PM
correct and you guys are promoting a tool that is being sold

if you ever read what I'm writting you'll see that I have no vediamo ((( what do you think about it?
btw, you want to buy it?

and defending it like there is no tomorrow
reading you I ve got an impression there is no today and yesterday, only tomorrow, one day when w222 come there will be tomorrow

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:17 PM
No i am not. And you are what? So far you did not answer to any of my questions.

likewise, you talk in riddles

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:19 PM
likewise, you talk in riddles

and what about my questions, my registration date don't allow you to reply?

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:22 PM
this is how you made your 1500 posts.. :D You never anwered to my questions on post 45.. So either you dont want to or you are not familliar with it.
Best regards....
Riddles... riddles....

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:23 PM
and what about my questions, my registration date don't allow you to reply?

You joined feb2012 and have made all ur posts on this thread, so you tell me?? you joined and you only posted here

You were in a coma, and you saw vediamo at the end of the tunnel?

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:24 PM
this is how you made your 1500 posts.. :D You never anwered to my questions on post 45.. So either you dont want to or you are not familliar with it.
Best regards....
Riddles... riddles....

I'll stay here to make my 1500 speaking about enigmas

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:25 PM
You joined feb2012 and have made all ur posts on this thread, so you tell me?? you joined and you only posted here

Now you start insulting people and so far never answered straight question

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:26 PM

no, Abritus has sent me the light, and what is in your tunnel?

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:27 PM
Best regards....
Riddles... riddles....

You never answered the questions at all!!!!! so where are you going.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:29 PM
no, Abritus has sent me the light, and what is in your tunnel?

Promoters who are scammers and pretend not to be sellers

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:29 PM
You never answered the questions at all!!!!! so where are you going.

you neither btw

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:31 PM
Promoters who are scammers and pretend not to be sellers

a very bad entourage, you should make new friends

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:31 PM
Just read everyhting from begining..... Starting from post. 1.

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:34 PM
Now you start insulting people and so far never answered straight question

No, you start avoiding questions by answering in riddles and then claim that you have been insulted when you motives are questioned

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:34 PM
impactops (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/88309-impactops/) You made my day... :D Have a good evening :D..

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:35 PM
No, you start avoiding questions by answering in riddles and then claim that you have been insulted when you motives are questioned

no, you :jiggin:

efka
4th January, 2013, 04:41 PM
You so far away from Alan turing.... maybe only close with his Conviction for indecency in 1952... Get the soft from Qurius (if he gives to you) try it, try with different data files and then DENY DENY DENY!!!!!! Or most likely you have it but think that others are less worthy than you... At this point even if i would sell it to anybody it would not be you for any price. Cuz God can create wonders without vediamo.
P.S. Dont forget to take crown of when you go to sleep -you might get hurt.

BYE!!!

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:46 PM
Why don't you tell them that the modification to the D3 mux is so that serial is changed match the one that is in the vediamo license and that the software is protected so that they cannot share it otherwise if they change the serial of there muxes to match the ones that is on the license they can use it

That's what know fella's

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 04:49 PM
Why don't you tell them that the modification to the D3 mux is so that serial is changed match the one that is in the vediamo license and that the software is protected so that they cannot share it otherwise if they change the serial of there muxes to match the ones that is on the license they can use it

That's what know fella's

will you share smth usefull?

impactops
4th January, 2013, 04:52 PM
will you share smth usefull?

Your telling the story mate not me, you guys are the promoters (not sellers) i'm only stating what you might of forgotton to mention

Qrius
4th January, 2013, 04:59 PM
So if your motives are not being sellers / promotors

Why would one not being interested in the interface that would be needed that is not absolute.

Instead of that you lower yourself to insult others that question your real intentions

Qrius
4th January, 2013, 05:03 PM
And for the picture shown before , this would be the most actual.
Where the left side will be all absolute.

efka
4th January, 2013, 05:05 PM
Coul not resist.... :) . And Qurius you are the one who deny.... As for me i have evrything needed for job

efka
4th January, 2013, 05:07 PM
Pictures made just for you .... :) 10 mins ago.
Have a good day!
BYE!

Qrius
4th January, 2013, 05:09 PM
Coul not resist.... :) . And Qurius you are the one who deny.... As for me i have evrything needed for job

Deny what ?
Guess you twisting words.

Why not show a picture where you access module over UDS with your D3?

digitaltech
4th January, 2013, 05:10 PM
Pictures made just for you .... :) 10 mins ago.
Have a good day!
BYE!
HAHAHA
just remember when selling to Q or I, they will ask for 10 year support GUARANTEE...and they want it on paper i'm sure....

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 05:13 PM
Your telling the story mate not me, you guys are the promoters (not sellers) i'm only stating what you might of forgotton to mention

if I am a promoter so you are a MB dealer, correct?

lower yourself to insult others that question your real intentions[/COLOR]

my real intentions are to share info, yours is to hide, the main difference;

stop playing your the-chosen-one games saying it is bad,
you'd better share what procedures you can do with vediamo,
like dpf off, scn-offline and so on, no, you won't?

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 05:17 PM
HAHAHA
just remember when selling to Q or I, they will ask for 10 year support GUARANTEE...and they want it on paper i'm sure....

everything is covered from everything till the end of the world )

impactops
4th January, 2013, 05:19 PM
If my intentions is to hide then you were in a coma mate, i suggest you start reading threads so you can see how much i've been hiding.

i dont understand why you want help from me, your buffy efka cant help you

darkelektrik
4th January, 2013, 05:22 PM
If my intentions is to hide then you were in a coma mate, i suggest you start reading threads so you can see how much i've been hiding.

i dont understand why you want help from me, your buffy efka cant help you

I suggest you start reading so you can see how much I've been selling )

he can't help because I've not asked for help, that's the problem?

efka
4th January, 2013, 05:23 PM
Deny what ?
Guess you twisting words.

Why not show a picture where you access module over UDS with your D3?

I dont need to show show you anything. At this moment i work on EZS of 906 and thats what i pictured.
Go get a life. I am not planning of making more or less picks. i fix cars not sell stuff or pick on others calling scammers. BTW D3 is still supported by xentry right. What protocols are used for modules on 207? And read pdf i got from merc. support site.
I am done with you 2.

Qrius
4th January, 2013, 05:28 PM
I dont need to show show you anything. At this moment i work on EZS of 906 and thats what i pictured.
Go get a life. I am not planning of making more or less picks. i fix cars not sell stuff or pick on others calling scammers. BTW D3 is still supported by xentry right. What protocols are used for modules on 207? And read pdf i got from merc. support site.
I am done with you 2.

Neither do i !!

impactops
4th January, 2013, 05:31 PM
HAHAHA

That's why automotive forums will never cease to amaze me, the most untrustworthy bunch of people i have ever come across (not all i must add), i've never bought anything from any automotive member, i bought vas head a couple of years ago from china so that i can tinker with and thats it.