PDA

View Full Version : hello guys

okal99
25th October, 2011, 05:09 PM
just got some troubles again.... buy new card for astra 23.5 call Skylink. with first card i just download new patch and card work without trouble. buy brand new one in irdeto encryption and technomate dont want read at all...just INVALID SMART CARD. try new patch 1.53 try older one nothing help. any idea? also got card reader on old tm and contact seller and tell me it should read Irdeto. thanks for any advice lads

thijs
25th October, 2011, 05:27 PM
tm's should read irdeto no problem maybe the card is not active or maybe it needs an update and might have to be left on a Skylink channel for a longer time to get activation signal,usualy when you go into the card reader menu you can go into the card manager menu and you can find out if the card is active or till what date it will be active i don't know much about the skylink card but the above works for my dutch official card.sometimes i have to leave it overnight to get updates send to the card.

okal99
25th October, 2011, 05:40 PM
hello.... just cant open or read any information about card on menu. do you think when i buy Irdeto Cam is used for Encrypted Official Viewing Card will work? im lost right now. think is i allready registered card and losing mine two months free HBO and sport channels

thijs
25th October, 2011, 06:04 PM
make sure that it's a "smit irdeto dual secure cam" certificated by sky link that should defo.work in the tmS cam slot

okal99
6th November, 2011, 10:20 AM
hi m8 . cam just come unlock card but take long time . is there anything i can do to make cam working faster? like when i press epg channel freez for few seconds or few channels unlock after 2 3 minutes.cheers lads

thijs
6th November, 2011, 11:01 AM
the card might need an update from your provider just leave on the providers channels over night most providers send an update in every 24 hr and when in epg the tm starts an epg loading process this sometimes slows down the descrambling program but it should work fine again once out of the epg
Can you go into the cam menu and providers menu to see how long the card is valid for ?

Nutsandbolts
6th November, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hi. If you get an INVALID CARD message you wont be able to check anything on it. A friend of mine had similar problems but thats because he had inserted the card the wrong way up. Silly question but check you have inserted the card the right way. Regards.