PDA

View Full Version : 407 2009

autotechnique
25th October, 2011, 06:07 PM
hello best freinds i have peugeot 407 model 2009 i want to change his meleage but i don't fund it in my tacho softs and nyo4
the old meleage is 94459km and i like to make it to 54000km
into bsi it have 95128 eeprom and 93c66 into the dash
please help me my freinds
and thanks in advance.

z786
25th October, 2011, 06:55 PM
how much are you charging for this one aswell

you keep posting dumps and expect ppl to do it for you

buy a professional tool mate

smokey08
25th October, 2011, 07:01 PM
buy a professional tool mate

I agree z786. If your working on fairly new cars you must be charging enough to buy better tools. You cant expect everyone else to spend lots on tools and keep helping you for free.

z786
25th October, 2011, 07:54 PM
mate all of these people here requested new cars to be edited just own a eeprom programmer and a cracked version of nyo4 and tachosft, thats y they charge peanuts and kill our trade

piter200
25th October, 2011, 09:19 PM
Try this dump dash, is the dump BCI correct?

mastaflex
25th October, 2011, 09:33 PM
Try this dump dash, is the dump BCI correct?

just think that BSI is newer than the software you use for calc.

autotechnique
26th October, 2011, 09:08 PM
my freind z786 think you for your help but i am not very riche like you i have just finished my study and i don't have a much of money to bay a pro tools
and please let other people help other because this great forum was created for this
and thanks for evry body how helps other people

T72
27th October, 2011, 10:39 AM
my freind z786 think you for your help but i am not very riche like you i have just finished my study and i don't have a much of money to bay a pro tools
and please let other people help other because this great forum was created for this
and thanks for evry body how helps other people
you are so young and all life you have in the future! But you do not have right to destroy this bisnes with small prices for custommers!

z786
27th October, 2011, 12:27 PM
im not rich, if i was i wouldnt be sittin here chattin to you!

many people here including myself have worked hard and saved a long time, even borrowed money to buy our tools, dont give me a sad sob story, what did u finish studyin? go find a job in that field.

no excuses for you here mate

we are all for helping, but what you are doing is leeching

ps. you didnt answer my question, how much are you charging for this job

diagtech
27th October, 2011, 08:23 PM
Same old story we all gave big money years ago and took a gamble on buying original dashfixer then years down the line people can buy the same tool we gave ?6000 for for ?250 they then undercut us start getting busy and make enough to buy the newer better tools luckily it seems they end up with all the shit taxi drivers who dont want to pay even though it saves them a fortune and you still keep the good money jobs that they wont attempt due to no experience,just my opinion

autotechnique
27th October, 2011, 11:06 PM
hey you i am not leeching you ok and i have a job and i work hard to collect money to buy a pro tool
and don't try to make your self like a hero
i will work hard and i will buy a tools for my job in electric field of cars and i am mecatronic cars engineer i am not ignorant
and think you for your advaces my freind.

z786
27th October, 2011, 11:37 PM
how much are you charging for this job?

btw how am i a hero? you surely are the mecatronic man

sparkz02
27th October, 2011, 11:56 PM
We help people under cut us... ain't life a b*tch....

diagtech
28th October, 2011, 12:08 AM
Just saying how i see it if you dont like it tough take it how you want

ashraf2000
28th October, 2011, 12:14 AM
try this
i did it
and report