PDA

View Full Version : Damaged disk 2/3 epc 07

Rtronics
26th October, 2011, 12:38 PM
Hi, i have accidently damaged my epc2 07 disk 2 of 3. mercedes benz.

If anyone can help me it would be great. i would hate to have to order another one from the europe and wait 3 weeks to get it.
label dvddb1. i noticed other threads but only 2 disks total, mine came with 3 epc discs and 2 wis 07 discs and 1 x epc up0 whatever that means.

Thanks

Liteace
26th October, 2011, 01:03 PM
EPC for what ??? There are loads and load and a few more EPC's out there. EPC = Electronic spare parts catalogue

Rtronics
26th October, 2011, 01:17 PM
EPC for what ??? There are loads and load and a few more EPC's out there

das mercedes benz.

BTW, I am so glad you asked that question about being a forum supporter. As i have paid for a 1 year membership about 4 mths ago when my last membership ran out. i contacted various moderators to fix why my membership was not able to be seen.

I am still waiting for a reply.... If someone can check it that would be Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liteace
26th October, 2011, 01:31 PM
das mercedes benz.

BTW, I am so glad you asked that question about being a forum supporter.

I may have it here , it'll take a while to find it as Ive got 4 Tb of car shite all over the place,
I didnt ask any question, its just there as my signature file, maybe the leachers will see it and chip in

Rtronics
26th October, 2011, 01:49 PM
I may have it here , it'll take a while to find it as Ive got 4 Tb of car shite all over the place,
I didnt ask any question, its just there as my signature file, maybe the leachers will see it and chip in

with a bit of luck i might get that fixed too.....

:cheers: