i send tuday you package
do you know that the cats sleep 16 houres every 24 houres:D
she is MIMIhttp://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/03/79/30/cat10.jpg

mariooo
27th October, 2011, 12:53 PM
is possible egr off
on mercedes w210 e220 cdi?
THX for help

I read the post and I realize that you put the password so the forum is no help for those looking for news and want to learn I put my file without password egr off greetings to all

grinovsky
27th October, 2011, 01:37 PM
I read the post and I realize that you put the password so the forum is no help for those looking for news and want to learn I put my file without password egr off greetings to all
your dump is bad,so you don't have to protect it by PW,and who will use it will get limp mode and dtc P0401:manutop:

mariooo
27th October, 2011, 01:40 PM
your dump is bad,so you don't have to protect it by PW,and who will use it will get limp mode and dtc P0401:manutop:
then you can put your file to see the right way to do egr off! I think of my method is ok EDC15

grinovsky
27th October, 2011, 01:44 PM
then you can put your file to see the right way to do egr off! I think of my method is ok EDC15
you will get limp mode and a beautiful P0401 if you use it:manutop:

mariooo
27th October, 2011, 01:51 PM
you will get limp mode and a beautiful P0401 if you use it:manutop:
this is not EDC16 has no control over the value is set to the other of egr not understand why you insist on saying that's not good .. Or at least an explanation from the facts aside and leave room for those who want to be helpful for all ...
in Algeria are all like you?

grinovsky
27th October, 2011, 02:04 PM
:aetsch:no,in algeria i am the once

mariooo
27th October, 2011, 02:16 PM
:aetsch:no,in algeria i am the once
grinovsky like you .. but if you want to help explain whether this file has a control or the value of egr + high egr off and leave you mettead a value slightly lower ... hello
if you want to thank you for explaining all

grinovsky
27th October, 2011, 02:20 PM
:beer:pay one file with egr closed,and you will understand how to do it

mariooo
27th October, 2011, 02:33 PM
:beer:pay one file with egr closed,and you will understand how to do it
I understand why you're in the forums looking for money .. no thanks to me anyway if I do not need and I will serve my tests until I can thank you anyway on behalf of all of the forum;-)

pawliukazz
27th October, 2011, 08:04 PM
M8, don't want to be rude, but:

I understand that you want to help other by sharing your solutions and so on, but if you share it then every "garage rat" starts to program electronics and stuff. It seems ok at the beginning, but slightly and slowly less customers will come to you, and they will go to thoes go does everything cheaper (what they don't realise is that newbies in electronics ALWAYS f*ck everything up)...

Besides, why do people should get something for free in just 5 mins, when andvanced programmers such as grigonovsky, let's say, buys GOOD files, or studies solutions for weeks?

That's just mine opinion :)

mariooo
28th October, 2011, 09:33 AM
M8, don't want to be rude, but:

I understand that you want to help other by sharing your solutions and so on, but if you share it then every "garage rat" starts to program electronics and stuff. It seems ok at the beginning, but slightly and slowly less customers will come to you, and they will go to thoes go does everything cheaper (what they don't realise is that newbies in electronics ALWAYS f*ck everything up)...

Besides, why do people should get something for free in just 5 mins, when andvanced programmers such as grigonovsky, let's say, buys GOOD files, or studies solutions for weeks?

That's just mine opinion :)
I will not criticize what you say but if it is a semi-professional because it does not work in the shop instead of selling the files on a forum? if you are good you have so many customers offcina do not have time to come on the forum! The forum is a place for me to exchange useful tips to learn something new files is not a market to sell at a good price .. There are other sites where you sign up and buy the files to be semi-professionals and that they charge ... hello

coolis
28th October, 2011, 04:13 PM

I? sorry but you only change one map what control pure air= IQ /rpm

So what else you have to do?
what happening boost when close erg?
How your boost control works when you close egr?
what happening duty cycle vnt when adjust only one map edc15?

Some time i make just like you, but then i say egr off nothing else... :top: But if you want good egr off file you have to lot of more work and study how engine really works..

mariooo
29th October, 2011, 08:59 AM
I? sorry but you only change one map what control pure air= IQ /rpm

So what else you have to do?
what happening boost when close erg?
How your boost control works when you close egr?
what happening duty cycle vnt when adjust only one map edc15?

Some time i make just like you, but then i say egr off nothing else... :top: But if you want good egr off file you have to lot of more work and study how engine really works..
I knew well to close this file egr must find the control that runs ok .. you know the address? if you can tell but I am also writing it to the correct forum for all ... my only study I do not need this file hello mercedes

pawliukazz
29th October, 2011, 12:17 PM
I will not criticize what you say but if it is a semi-professional because it does not work in the shop instead of selling the files on a forum? if you are good you have so many customers offcina do not have time to come on the forum! The forum is a place for me to exchange useful tips to learn something new files is not a market to sell at a good price .. There are other sites where you sign up and buy the files to be semi-professionals and that they charge ... hello

Partly agree with you buddy, but you have to know, that customers will ALWAYS go to the one's that program cheaper.

Btw, noone is selling files in digital-kaos. He made a file FOR FREE, and password protected it - i see no crime here.

I'm not criticising, but I hope that one day you will get what i say :)

Edit:

Just a quick notice: Why do you think there's no cracked let's say win ols 1.800? I can say for sure that it's not hard to do that... That's just too powerful program to handle for everyone. Simmilar situation is in this case :)

Regards

mariooo
29th October, 2011, 02:42 PM
Partly agree with you buddy, but you have to know, that customers will ALWAYS go to the one's that program cheaper.

Btw, noone is selling files in digital-kaos. He made a file FOR FREE, and password protected it - i see no crime here.

I'm not criticising, but I hope that one day you will get what i say :)

Edit:

Just a quick notice: Why do you think there's no cracked let's say win ols 1.800? I can say for sure that it's not hard to do that... That's just too powerful program to handle for everyone. Simmilar situation is in this case :)

Regards
pawliukazz Hello, ok I also put a password on the file now .. I do not need the file mercedes only study to understand this type of car as you try to do it with egr excludes WinOLS 1.7 ... I've always done in the EDC15 is ok so maybe in this case the process is different mercedes .. if anyone says otherwise ok ok .. the same Hello good study