PDA

View Full Version : live games trouble

boda
31st December, 2008, 01:05 AM
greetings.

can anyone help:-( . I am playing fifa 09 and it wont let me sign into the EA, all my pals are playing ok but it wont let me nor as it ever let me sign in, i am having the same trouble with
farcry 2. i can sent texts and photo messenges and my account is upto date,
look forward to your reply

realjattt
31st December, 2008, 03:16 PM
yeah same is happing to me when i play mortal kombat vs DC. - have you tried running the xbox live connection tool it might just be some connection prob

unadkat
1st January, 2009, 06:38 AM
greetings.

can anyone help:-( . I am playing fifa 09 and it wont let me sign into the EA, all my pals are playing ok but it wont let me nor as it ever let me sign in, i am having the same trouble with
farcry 2. i can sent texts and photo messenges and my account is upto date,
look forward to your reply

I could be wrong mate but I think its mainly down to underage reasons.

basically EA wont let anyone under the age of 13 online for security reasons of course.

I would contact them directly and find out whats wrong. The number is located at the back of your game manual mate.

:aetsch:

boda
2nd January, 2009, 08:52 PM
yeah same is happing to me when i play mortal kombat vs DC. - have you tried running the xbox live connection tool it might just be some connection prob

I have run all the connection tests and there all ok.

boda
2nd January, 2009, 08:53 PM
I could be wrong mate but I think its mainly down to underage reasons.

basically EA wont let anyone under the age of 13 online for security reasons of course.

I would contact them directly and find out whats wrong. The number is located at the back of your game manual mate.

:aetsch:

cheers... i'll give that a blast:-)