PDA

View Full Version : Protek 9600IP are now DEAD...whats my next option please?

sgerrard
28th October, 2011, 11:30 AM
As the title says, the 9600ip box is now dead and not connecting to the server to unscramble the channels (currently only the ~~~~ is wroking)

all other packages arent being opened.

my question is what is my next option? i brought this box because it was plug and play and i havent got a clue how to set up a box myself. the 9600ip was so easy to set up and gave enough 3pm kick offs to keep me happy.

I have a motorised 1 metre dish, and 3pm footy is the main reason i want a working box.

Can anybody recommend which box i should now buy, that is very easy to set up (plug & play type thing.....or as good as.....i am capable of reading a few manuals and dong some basic stuff if needed)

i want as much 3pm footy as possible, so what box should i go for?

the 9600ip was great when it cleared the nova package on (0.8w thor) but once that package went, the choices for 3pm footy became limited....

any advice please guys?

mdt
29th October, 2011, 04:42 PM
As the title says, the 9600ip box is now dead and not connecting to the server to unscramble the channels (currently only the ~~~~ is wroking)

all other packages arent being opened.

my question is what is my next option? i brought this box because it was plug and play and i havent got a clue how to set up a box myself. the 9600ip was so easy to set up and gave enough 3pm kick offs to keep me happy.

I have a motorised 1 metre dish, and 3pm footy is the main reason i want a working box.

Can anybody recommend which box i should now buy, that is very easy to set up (plug & play type thing.....or as good as.....i am capable of reading a few manuals and dong some basic stuff if needed)

i want as much 3pm footy as possible, so what box should i go for?

the 9600ip was great when it cleared the nova package on (0.8w thor) but once that package went, the choices for 3pm footy became limited....

any advice please guys?

get yourself a id file(?30 for minimum 6 months) and then you will get all your packages back plus retzina package on hotbird. these boxs have been running for nearly 5 years now and will be phased out in the near future in favour of the hi-def models, 9700/9710/9750/9760 and the semi-linux mk-1. regards mdt

sgerrard
31st October, 2011, 12:19 PM
get yourself a id file(?30 for minimum 6 months) and then you will get all your packages back plus retzina package on hotbird. these boxs have been running for nearly 5 years now and will be phased out in the near future in favour of the hi-def models, 9700/9710/9750/9760 and the semi-linux mk-1. regards mdt

thanks mate, i have heard about this before but not sure how it works?

can you provide more information on where i can get this ID file from and how it all works please?

thanks

mdt
2nd November, 2011, 08:12 PM
thanks mate, i have heard about this before but not sure how it works?

can you provide more information on where i can get this ID file from and how it all works please?

thanks

the id,s cost ?30 and then you need to change your software then install the id via the webloader using ie. regards mdt