PDA

View Full Version : Iveco wiring schematics

spannermonkey
29th October, 2011, 04:38 AM
Hi an chasing a wiring schematic for Iveco truck, model LD5500, i think it is similar to MD3500. Does ne one have a copy or know where to find iveco schematics? also it is fitted with cummins signature engine..... I have a problem with the yellow engine warning light on the dash.... i connected insite and the ecm status for the warning light is off and there are no active fault codes. im thinking a short in the wiring harness somewhere....

sova
29th October, 2011, 10:26 AM
IVECO with CUMMINS engine?
I worked on dealer stations, and have never seen such a machine.

spannermonkey
30th October, 2011, 10:59 AM
Ivecos in Australia are optioned with either Cummins, Detroit, Cat or Cursor engines and road ranger transmissions. Cursor engines are not popular with heavy haul operations in this country so we have a lot of trucks running cummins, detroit and cat engines

ramianek
3rd November, 2011, 09:54 PM
engine in Iveco, Cummins engine is similar but say it Tector.
The differences has a couple of small but radix is the same.

spannermonkey
6th November, 2011, 09:03 AM
engine in Iveco, Cummins engine is similar but say it Tector.
The differences has a couple of small but radix is the same.

No it is a cummins engine

koosbox
6th November, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hello I am a auto electrician for one of the dealer ships in australia. I will as the boys tomorrow if they can help me.
Regards
Koosbox

ramianek
6th November, 2011, 04:02 PM
They jointly developed the engine but has Iveco Tector, Cummins has its.
As I slept, there are subtle differences and you can not connect with each other diagnostics. Each brand has its diagnosis

spannermonkey
7th November, 2011, 12:11 PM
yeh it is fitted with a cummins ISX/signature... use insite to connect for diagnostics