PDA

View Full Version : xprog-m or upa-usb?

antwnhszr
29th October, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hello, all friends ... open this thread on to see finally what better devices than the 2; Everyone has some of these, and we are all in trouble sometimes serious and sometimes easily .. who has a problem with the device, let's do the post and you can find the solution through here .... I greet you all

wzsola
29th October, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hi,
Xprog-m is a very good tools for motorola mcu, easy to use, and cheaper like Upa. Upa is the same good, and the software can work lot of scripts.
But is my opinion.

dukku
29th October, 2011, 05:50 PM
For airabag crash data repair on VW , Renault , Peugeot , Citroen , Opel , years 2002-2011 cars , wich tool matches better for reading and programing the airbag units?

workas
29th October, 2011, 06:15 PM
For airabag crash data repair on VW , Renault , Peugeot , Citroen , Opel , years 2002-2011 cars , wich tool matches better for reading and programing the airbag units?
of course xprog,but not china,just with original license.Now MAC processors fitting in new airbag control modules :( .Xprog team working on it and now few mac processors are supported .Its my option.

antwnhszr
29th October, 2011, 11:02 PM
hello again ... shows up as the xprog-m is better to buy GENUINE ... but is a lot of money I have to give ... when you bought the Chinese market sometimes not everything works .. there are solutions;

wzsola
30th October, 2011, 06:44 AM
Hi,
Search Results : Professional Diagnostic,Wholesale products,chinaobdshop.com (http://www.chinaobdshop.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=0&categories_id=&keyword=x-prog)

antwnhszr
30th October, 2011, 04:35 PM
very useful was that showed ... but it is from China .. does not mean that there is good, but some here say the Chinese do not recognize all chip .. thank you for taking the time

viliukas
24th November, 2011, 06:29 PM
I'll recomend you buy just original product, but if you don't want to pay a lot i recomend for you upa.

eugen8
24th November, 2011, 06:41 PM
Hello, all friends ... open this thread on to see finally what better devices than the 2; Everyone has some of these, and we are all in trouble sometimes serious and sometimes easily .. who has a problem with the device, let's do the post and you can find the solution through here .... I greet you all
sometimes upa works where xprog don't...and vice-versa...I say you need bouth