PDA

View Full Version : rosfar R260s

ivanrpm
29th October, 2011, 02:55 PM
Hi guys who can tell me how works the rosfar R260s Red from Enigmatools in UK, please if someone test it please report, I am so interested in it!

Thanks

Regards

tachonow
29th October, 2011, 03:08 PM
Hi guys who can tell me how works the rosfar R260s Red from Enigmatools in UK, please if someone test it please report, I am so interested in it!

Thanks

Regards
Like original.
100% guarantee.

sparkz02
29th October, 2011, 05:50 PM
What about the r260 which smelecom sales, which claims it can do cas4? Any reviews worth paying the money does it work?

Digamax
29th October, 2011, 07:02 PM

Thanks

Regards
I bought red clone R260 from Revtronic (enigmatool). Very good tool. Only problem that I noticed is with MB EZS with 9S12 (A class, B class, E class..) You can read without problem, but cant write. Always get verify error. So for this EZS I use red Rosfar only for reading (as backup). For writing for this EZS I use DP3.

Best regards
Vladimir

z786
29th October, 2011, 07:57 PM
the smelecom r260 works perfectly, even on ezs the red rosfar has problems with, never tested on cas4

enigmatool just buy from china, why dont you just buy direct from china?

sparkz02
29th October, 2011, 10:25 PM
I got a red 1, mine is by the sounds of it from a bad bunch, it doesn't work properly, tried on a mini recently it reads correct mileage, so i changed put it back on the car the clock was dead,

time to order another!

almeida
29th October, 2011, 11:34 PM
the smelecom r260 works perfectly, even on ezs the red rosfar has problems with, never tested on cas4

enigmatool just buy from china, why dont you just buy direct from china?

hello z786
do you have the r 260 from smelecom?
they claim for the cas4 .... they have that option at menu? do you see that?
thanks

hcip
30th October, 2011, 12:40 AM
Anyone can do a miracle with those cheap china tools?
I think it is better to buy an orig tools with support to do a complicated cars because when you missed it will worth an expenssive price

next time we will see this forum is full of many thread entitled, "please help EZS,Cas4 etc flash problem need help for dumps" corrupt by my best magic china clone tools, the chinese never help me so my option is to get a help on this forum for support my cheap tools

ivanrpm
31st October, 2011, 08:08 PM
Anyone can do a miracle with those cheap china tools?
I think it is better to buy an orig tools with support to do a complicated cars because when you missed it will worth an expenssive price

next time we will see this forum is full of many thread entitled, "please help EZS,Cas4 etc flash problem need help for dumps" corrupt by my best magic china clone tools, the chinese never help me so my option is to get a help on this forum for support my cheap tools

Hi Hill, the cas3 in x5 is dead in one moment after I change dump inmediatly does not show nothing in cluster, I try to write the cas but when I try to write the buffer just say 1%, and read cas and show fffff, where can I buy the cas3, can I use a second hand cas?
What I have to do after I find cas?

Regards

hcip
1st November, 2011, 01:48 AM
Hi Hill, the cas3 in x5 is dead in one moment after I change dump inmediatly does not show nothing in cluster, I try to write the cas but when I try to write the buffer just say 1%, and read cas and show fffff, where can I buy the cas3, can I use a second hand cas?
What I have to do after I find cas?

Regards

if you have a good eeprom back up you can use 2ndhand cas unit

ivanrpm
1st November, 2011, 01:16 PM
I have one file that start the car but does not work the remote control, and have another one that not start the car but the remote control works, do you think you can make one file join both, so this gonna work,
the times when you have the same problem where did you buy the second hand cas?

thanks

hcip
1st November, 2011, 02:40 PM
I have one file that start the car but does not work the remote control, and have another one that not start the car but the remote control works, do you think you can make one file join both, so this gonna work,
the times when you have the same problem where did you buy the second hand cas?

thanks

I brought the car to BMW dealer to change a new cas
the problem here in my area is when the car is a grey market, you need to pay an acceptance fee (40,000 php) aprox 800 usd just for acceptance plus the charged for parts and job:beheaded:
plus another questions, ask ask ask etc,

so if anybody will charged 80usd to get the costumer from me for this kind of job, I gave it to them, and they will take a risk

They can easily changed their celphone number than to correct the mileage of each car

ivanrpm
1st November, 2011, 06:23 PM
here are 2 files to make one good file!

antibisic
1st March, 2012, 03:35 PM
I have this one never had a problem. 100% like ori

I buyed chinese red and blue clone and i don't dare to work with them on BMW. If i screw something i'll be in deep s**t

How do you not understand that even original rosfar sometime kills the cas or ezs

vanya86
1st March, 2012, 03:40 PM
I am not familiar with that info!
Only human mistake can ruin EZS or CAS with ORI tool!

fes_786
2nd March, 2012, 03:39 AM

I buyed chinese red and blue clone and i don't dare to work with them on BMW. If i screw something i'll be in deep s**t

are u sure its like orignal??

can u write flash back ok??

antibisic
2nd March, 2012, 10:13 AM
are u sure its like orignal??

can u write flash back ok??

Red rosfar does this without problem

mikeslocks
4th March, 2012, 06:51 AM
The coiled wires going to the crystal figures the frq the micros using if you took off board you would know proper frq every time and unlocking would be almost 100 percent, but you would mess up more chips (newbees to soldering and such) than just soldering the way that their instuctions tell you how to do. Keep them wires as short as possible and you'll have better luck.

diagtech
5th March, 2012, 01:13 AM
It would be better for all experienced guys if rosfar had never came out i bought original rosfar as soon as it was released ?1700 but the best money i ever spent still use it now 3 years later i was doing 9s12 by removing micro no problems but took about an hour to do job but i knew there was only a few people in my area could do it,i know it takes longer but you know that all these hard jobs were coming to us i still have to remove and replace these micros for other jobs like immobiliser and bsi jobs which keeps your hand in and puts you in front of of others who cant but the average customer doesnt appreciate your skill involved in this and i would rather people who use the unskilled people realise when they say i cant do this job you need to get in touch with (whoever) to do it and then your skill is recognised,going on i know and dont get me wrong it was fantastic to do these micros with 7 wires in 5 mins instead of removing and taking half an hour but it opened the door for the non skilled again,back to the df situation if they had protected better we wouldnt have the idiots doing jobs for next to nothing.

stevan
11th March, 2012, 11:37 PM
I am not familiar with that info!
Only human mistake can ruin EZS or CAS with ORI tool!

Only tool 100% sure is ETL,even original R260 make damage,and it is only 95% chance that all go ok.

diagtech
11th March, 2012, 11:57 PM
Done lots of bmw and merc with rosfar original only problem has been with resistors on merc ezs nothing to do with rosfar.

TULGEYWOODMAN
12th March, 2012, 12:31 AM

oh yes, thats a red clone in a tin box. ha ha

stevan
12th March, 2012, 10:39 AM
Well only think i know is that with ETL never had a problem.
And it take me 15-20 min to do job,that's why i again do all with ETL.

ODOMAN
12th March, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hi does anyone know where i can get my original Rosfar repaird?

diagtech
3rd September, 2015, 09:46 PM
Did you ever find anywhere to get repaired mine has a cable come loose but full of black resin inside