PDA

View Full Version : protek 9600 not showing aljazeerasports

sgheith
30th October, 2011, 12:12 AM
I have a protek 9600 which I didn't use for couple of months. I opened it today and updated software to T75 and K67. I can get to some ~~~~ channels but not aljazeerasports. I tried and identical one for my brother and aljazeerasports is open. I manually installed the latest softeware and did reset to manufactur settings and rescan but still not showing aljazeerasports. I thought this package may have problem but I connected my brother's one on the same settings and I can view aljazeerasports.

mdt
30th October, 2011, 11:55 AM
I have a protek 9600 which I didn't use for couple of months. I opened it today and updated software to T75 and K67. I can get to some ~~~~ channels but not aljazeerasports. I tried and identical one for my brother and aljazeerasports is open. I manually installed the latest softeware and did reset to manufactur settings and rescan but still not showing aljazeerasports. I thought this package may have problem but I connected my brother's one on the same settings and I can view aljazeerasports.

your box is over 2 years old and will need a id file to get it working again. regards mdt

sgheith
30th October, 2011, 12:34 PM
Can you tell me a bit more. What is id file? where to get it from?

Dz4ever
5th December, 2012, 12:07 PM
I am new here, and I find this forum clean and with very helpful information. I know that some details can not be posted here but I was wondering if someone can help by sending me a private message regarding the ID file?

Or is there a post explaining what needs to be done.

Many thanks in advance

mdt
5th December, 2012, 03:38 PM
the free server has been switched off on the sd boxs,regards mdt