PDA

View Full Version : Creamy Chicken Chorizo, Sesame Seed Rice

garry1312
31st October, 2011, 05:18 PM
Heat up Sesame Seed Oil in your frying pan (be careful with this stuff it heats up a lot faster) add two small knobs of butter.
Add your chicken breasts to the pan and cook on both sides.
Once your Chicken looks cooked on the outside through in your Chorizo and bacon cook for 3 - minutes until you notice the Chorizo to change in colour. Helps if you are not using the biggest of pans to place them under the chicken.
Add half of the Glass of Wine in to the pan, followed by 4-5 large tablespoons Phildelphia (they also sell a roast red pepper Phili that can work well with this) Stir making sure to melt all the cream cheese. Slowly cook for 15-20 minutes adding more wine if needed if it becomes to thick.
Forgot the rice lol well at some point stick the rice on (timing: read the box normally 20minutes) I add a small splash of Lemon and Dill Olive oil (this isnt really needed but nice touch) to the water, once cooked drain and remove from bags, add to big bowl and lightly drizzle with Sesame Seed Oil (not too much or the taste of Sesame Seed will be overpowering) Stir the rice.
Add rice to plates (use a moulds if you want makes it look good :)) Then add chicken breasts to plates and spoon the contents of the pan over the chicken breasts. Also like to do this dish with Sauteed Potatoes.

Sorry guys if the instructions are not that great as I never cook to measurements or recipes or times but can assure you its yummy :)

ChelseaBun
1st November, 2011, 09:03 AM
tis very yummy :)

azzahra
28th November, 2011, 04:34 PM
think this must try mate

garry1312
28th November, 2011, 05:15 PM
Its superb mate and so easy to make.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

PCJunky007
13th December, 2011, 02:43 PM