PDA

View Full Version : ### New Videos Section ###

Devilfish
31st December, 2008, 06:01 PM
Hi folks,

There's now a new link at the top of the forums that will take you to KaosTube (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/KaosTube)! :)

Inspired by this (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f7/multiple-picture-uploader-23370/) thread.

If you see a video on another site that you want to add, you simply fill in the details and it will be added to this site. Please choose the appropriate category for the video to keep it nice and neat. You can also download the videos which you can't do on youtube so that's a wee bonus.

You can also upload your own videos but please don't upload copyright material.

The following sites are supported with more to come in the future:

YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, MyVideo, GameSpot, Koreus, Video Sapo, LiveLeak, Veoh, ClipFish, SevenLoad, Izlesene, Vidiac, OnSmash, GodTube, DailyMotion, BrightCove, YouKu, LiveVideo, ExpertVillage, RedTube, ~~~~oTube, PokerTube, FilmPjes, PiknikTube, Stream.cz, VideoTube, MovieWeb, MTV, Revver, Sina, YouMaker, Yahoo, Vimeo

Hope you like it! :)

-Devilfish

gmb45
31st December, 2008, 06:15 PM
great stuff mate just found the new video section that was quick work going to check it out now cheers what size video can you upload ? and ive seen adult part does that mean ADULT films.

Devilfish
31st December, 2008, 06:26 PM
Max upload size is 25MB but if everyone uploads videos of that size I will need to get a 2nd drive soon lol...

ianmac
31st December, 2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks Devilfish...

I liked that one on "motorised_satellite_installation",
very handy.

gazz10
2nd January, 2009, 11:23 PM
Very nice addon, had a quick browse and (but please don't upload copyright material) first two vids i seen were copyright, one from sky another from ch4, Last thing i want is any Copyright infringements, Both are very minimal but come on guys keep it copyright free or powers above will pull such material to be removed. And god only knows what will happen if such stuff continues.

Also i would introduce a video wrapper/overlay.

Only a suggestion

caveman_nige
2nd January, 2009, 11:32 PM
Very nice addon, had a quick browse and (but please don't upload copyright material) first two vids i seen were copyright, one from sky another from ch4, Last thing i want is any Copyright infringements, Both are very minimal but come on guys keep it copyright free or powers above will pull such material to be removed. And god only knows what will happen if such stuff continues.

Which vids are they mate? let me or any of the other staff knwo and we will delete them and bollock the poster... Unless they are links of course..

Nige

Devilfish
3rd January, 2009, 12:19 AM
99% of the videos aren't stored here, they're streamed from sites like youtube so we don't need to worry about videos like that. I'll be checking the videos that are uploaded and stored on the server frequently as I don't want to get caught up in this kind of shit.

gazz10
3rd January, 2009, 12:26 AM
yes i had checked,i should have checked before i commented, And yes better safe than sorry, i just hope that others stick to the rules and the section moderated frequently, last thing site needs is any infringments from powers that be

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd January, 2009, 05:12 AM
Thanks gaz mate for your care.... Thats right.. We dont want to be caught up in any shit.... Hopefully our mods will keep it safe and members like yourself and me will keep a third eye out for them....