View Full Version : DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend v2.7.0 by B16MCC

RuberDuck
1st November, 2011, 10:32 PM
Update Log :-

More info added to initial place holder channels
Database date.
Frontend version
Creation date
Addition of Admin functions to create regional bouquets to be used in conjunction with our DBUK image bouquet updater.
Addition of Enigma1 / Enigma2 selection in profiles. Ready for implementation of enigma1 options.
Minor code optimisation.

dell_xps
1st November, 2011, 10:51 PM
RD, wee bit of info m8 please :-)

RuberDuck
1st November, 2011, 11:32 PM
ok B16MCC once upon a time used to release weekly sky uk bouquets as SGTFlipFlop does. only his were like the ViX silverfox ones ie the mirror the sky box channel line up.

now BI6 got peeved with people constantly demanding updates so he created this method. this software links to a database on his website where we regurally update it so that you can make your bouquet any time you like and it's upto date with the database at that very moment. you can also tailor it for your own regional channels etc.

you will need to make a account on the DBUK site and set it up so you can login to the DB but once done you can make your own bouquet any time day or night that you want.

delboy13
2nd November, 2011, 01:26 PM
if you make an account would it allow you to update two recievers if you have them or only one

RuberDuck
2nd November, 2011, 06:39 PM
if you make an account would it allow you to update two recievers if you have them or only one

you can update as many receivers as you please. you only need to set up a account so that you can set up the login details for the server to get updates etc.

delboy13
14th November, 2011, 01:02 AM
installed on win7 x64 but when i click on icon i get error that software has stopped running it installed microsoft net4 no problem does it work on 64bit

delboy13
14th November, 2011, 12:25 PM
been reading do i need to install excell 07

RuberDuck
14th November, 2011, 11:37 PM
been reading do i need to install excell 07

no you dont. thats only for those of us who have access to the database it self for updating and editing purposes.

hacka247
4th January, 2012, 12:48 AM
nice.will give this a try