PDA

View Full Version : cat et will not generate key code

fest777
2nd November, 2011, 12:18 AM
i think cat may have put a bug in my laptop, every time i reload cat et it will not generate a key code sends me to a contact site like accesse.com can anyone help me get rid of this bug or do i have too wipe my hard drive clean. thanks everyone and this is the most rad site on the net

dieselman77
2nd November, 2011, 01:06 AM
OK i think i have the answer to your question. You already had et installed with a permanent license code and you updated to 2010c or 2011a/b when you do this it will lock up the crypkey and not let you use the et program also the sis program i believe. Use system restore and go back 2 or 3 days and it should solve the problem that is the only way i was able to get around it

fest777
2nd November, 2011, 01:13 AM
actually the original program et 2008c only worked for 2 months then all of a sudden i got the contact caterpillar message, now evry time i remove et and reload i get the same refferal to contact cat with no key code generated, i think cat put a bug in my laptop, any ideas

toshor
2nd November, 2011, 02:35 AM
actually the original program et 2008c only worked for 2 months then all of a sudden i got the contact caterpillar message, now evry time i remove et and reload i get the same refferal to contact cat with no key code generated, i think cat put a bug in my laptop, any ideas
do a clean install of XP