PDA

View Full Version : dreambox 8000

satpink
31st December, 2008, 06:36 PM
are they actively for sale yet? saw an advert whilst googling but price was ?892.00

father ted
31st December, 2008, 06:42 PM
theres a few ppl who have bought them i think it 2tone on here whos either bought one or is buying one drop him a pm hell know ,mind ive seen few others on differnet forums who say they have them

Motorsat
31st December, 2008, 08:14 PM
The DM8000 is available for ?869.00 at Dreamboxshop (Signal Master Satellite) in Camberley. They have one set up on display.

This is supposedly the only official UK distributor for Dream boxes.

Still very expensive though.

mm009b
31st December, 2008, 08:14 PM
i have dm 800 mate great picture quality but still trying out new software still a lot of glitches as to 8000 i think they will have more problems hope this helps

2tone
1st January, 2009, 02:09 PM
sold off every thing for this even the wife not that i got much for her any way lol its some bit of kit was going to put better pictures up to day on it here but been playing with it to much

here is some i took yesterday h**p://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDXNC4H0

C64
1st January, 2009, 03:02 PM
sold off every thing for this even the wife not that i got much for her any way lol its some bit of kit was going to put better pictures up to day on it here but been playing with it to much

here is some i took yesterday h**p://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDXNC4H0

oooh, it's arrived?!?

Do us a wee review mate :)

2tone
1st January, 2009, 03:39 PM
just putting hard drive in to it then try and set mulitboot up and have the cable tuner working as well and see how it go's thats if this hard drive is any good

C64
1st January, 2009, 03:45 PM
me = jealous as hell

lol

^^MaXiMo II^^
1st January, 2009, 04:21 PM
just putting hard drive in to it then try and set mulitboot up and have the cable tuner working as well and see how it go's thats if this hard drive is any good

Hi mate
we making a image for 8000 it is now ready need a betatester if you feel like it send me a pm
ciaoo

gizmo.1484
1st January, 2009, 04:22 PM
very nice m8. I think i might have to invest in one off those, Only problem is the misses( Think i will do what you did sell her lol )

PS was it the virgin box you bought lol

2tone
1st January, 2009, 05:18 PM
Hi mate
we making a image for 8000 it is now ready need a betatester if you feel like it send me a pm
ciaoo

no probs pm sent

2tone
1st January, 2009, 06:27 PM
very nice m8. I think i might have to invest in one off those, Only problem is the misses( Think i will do what you did sell her lol )

PS was it the virgin box you bought lol

sat one but got cable tuner as well so will try it on both to see what its like

2tone
2nd January, 2009, 09:37 PM
well have been playing about with this and love it dont think im going to get any better than this built in wifi as well very nice there is talk of it being able to use blue ray player don't think it will be for a while though

Im now using nabilo black hole and can i just say this image has got to be one of the best out there if not the best the menu and addons on it is great o and if you flash it first with ( nabilo pure ) it will install barry allen on to your hard disk no messing about with files if you want to boot from different images , at the min have been trying it with cable hope to get it set up on the dish again and set an image for sat soon

alunfennell
2nd January, 2009, 09:55 PM
The DM8000 is available for ?869.00 at Dreamboxshop (Signal Master Satellite) in Camberley. They have one set up on display.

This is supposedly the only official UK distributor for Dream boxes.

Still very expensive though.

Correct there are only two officialy sanctioned Dream Multimedia copmanys in the Uk as you mentioned (Signal Master Satellite) in Camberley Dreambox 8000 sold out since early December the other is h**p://www.satstore.co.uk in Evesham, all contact details can be found on the Dream website.

Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/dealerlist/dream.php4?do=list&showcat=71)

For Everyone Do not buy a Dreambox off Ebay

2tone
2nd January, 2009, 10:10 PM
Signal Master Satellite have the 8000 in stock m8 and should have a lot more as another batch was on its way but he did say he had more in stock

KMM
7th January, 2010, 07:33 PM
ya gust saw the distrabuter website they look good
www.signalmastersatellite.co.uk (http://www.signalmastersatellite.co.uk)

firestorm
8th January, 2010, 01:01 AM
i dont think there are any clones about so you should be safe buying from any good sat shop.But once you have fitted your harddrive the warrenty is viod so it dose not matter if its a dreambox dealer.

KMM
9th January, 2010, 01:14 PM
i dont think there are any clones about so you should be safe buying from any good sat shop.But once you have fitted your harddrive the warrenty is viod so it dose not matter if its a dreambox dealer.
I talked to Dreamboxshop they said that as long as you are one of there customers it does not matter if you puts a Hardrive, DVD drive or a internal fan box will not be void as long as its still in the 1 year warranty :goodpost: