PDA

View Full Version : assyst plus with Dp3?

nebojsapejcic
3rd November, 2011, 07:04 PM
Hi guys

I have 2 cars W211 2005, I did dash,ezs,assyst and zgw 9s12(mileage only). With star it is showing assyst plus many services that I need to clear. Is there a way to do this with Dp3. I tried assyst plus obd option but reading is wrong , I think it doesn't support that version.

Thanks for help!!

zgw files is attached

TULGEYWOODMAN
3rd November, 2011, 09:52 PM
try reading and editing with assyst in dp3.

or erase all data in zgw using star developer

T72
4th November, 2011, 09:17 AM
yesterday I had w211 like this one, dp3 cant did zgw by obd...
have did with carprog service sw

nebojsapejcic
4th November, 2011, 09:55 AM
Ok so only solution carprog or star developer...

T72
4th November, 2011, 11:40 AM
star will not help you in this situation

smalliron
4th November, 2011, 12:11 PM

Guys can you tell me does Carprog work by OBD? I am interested to compare it to AVDI Mercedes.

T72
4th November, 2011, 12:21 PM
Guys can you tell me does Carprog work by OBD? I am interested to compare it to AVDI Mercedes.
no, it works direct onlly

digitalxx
4th November, 2011, 12:30 PM
Read ETL , UPA and send dump.... DP3 dump is crypto ...
I do it for you...

OR Star diag ... in Assyst ---Special Function ...Change to delivery state , Warning ! , after this operation you must recode complet CGW ... 30 min work with flash ....

Regards

cokolo
4th November, 2011, 12:51 PM

Its to funny compare Carprog with AVDI Mercedes (MN015 licence)
Buy DeJaVu ZGW editor only 105e :itsme:

smalliron
4th November, 2011, 01:48 PM
Its to funny compare Carprog with AVDI Mercedes (MN015 licence)
Buy DeJaVu ZGW editor only 105e :itsme:

Yeah, I have no idea about how carprog works that's why I ask.
I checked the DeJaVu but it also does not work by OBD and I don't like soldering very much

nebojsapejcic
4th November, 2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks all for help , I think I will buy dejavu . Can anybody confirm that it works for all version assyst plus?

digitalxx , I had my friend do it for me thanks for help

So which cars can I do with DP3 assyst by obd2 software?

cokolo
5th November, 2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks all for help , I think I will buy dejavu . Can anybody confirm that it works for all version assyst plus?

I have dejavu and works good except W203(dash eeprom 24c16/17)

tomcio
5th November, 2011, 12:16 AM

All car like W168,203,220 work good.Tested.

nebojsapejcic
5th November, 2011, 12:31 AM
what about these files , I read them with assyst plus obd2 option. I think they are not crypto. First files I've posted I read with soldering.

Can somebody check with carprog or dejavu if you can see services, please?

cokolo
5th November, 2011, 08:38 AM
DeJaVu and your dumps

milanista
5th November, 2011, 09:09 AM
what about these files , I read them with assyst plus obd2 option. I think they are not crypto. First files I've posted I read with soldering.

Can somebody check with carprog or dejavu if you can see services, please?

These files are not crypted. So much for the quality of DeJaVu...
If you can wait till Monday I will modify them for you, just tell me how you need them.

cokolo
5th November, 2011, 11:12 AM
Eeprom file from ZGW is 4 kb , read etl , x-prog or rosfar and I change or clear assyst + for you :party:

milanista
5th November, 2011, 11:45 AM
Eeprom file from ZGW is 4 kb , read etl , x-prog or rosfar and I change or clear assyst + for you :party:

My respect, but his dump is perfect. This is the correct dump size when reading by OBD. Just add 0x400 bytes with 0xFF and you will have the dump as if you have read it with Rosfar etc.

harius
5th November, 2011, 12:42 PM
Information about services in this dumps already cleared ... though not entirely ...

nebojsapejcic
6th November, 2011, 12:43 AM
Good thing to know that Dp3 reads good file via OBD. Thanks all for help , my friend did it with Abritus.

Services were strange because I cleared only assyst with dp3 , but Assyst plus I couldn't do.

Harius , which soft is that you are using, can I buy it somewhere?

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2011, 12:32 PM
I do it for you...

OR Star diag ... in Assyst ---Special Function ...Change to delivery state , Warning ! , after this operation you must recode complet CGW ... 30 min work with flash ....

Regards
you can reflash central gateway with developer in 3 minutes!

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2011, 12:34 PM
star will not help you in this situation

Why will Star not help you ?

T72
6th November, 2011, 08:30 PM
Why will Star not help you ?
I always leaving service history till "new" milage, and all records are like in MB information system(must check by VIN first in MB dealer).
After reflash how you will put all information again? Or just will leave with zero information?

Speedosoft
7th November, 2011, 07:13 AM
I do it for you...

Regards

Interesting... Most of the time "special function" is password protected. How do you get passed that?

TULGEYWOODMAN
7th November, 2011, 10:38 PM
I always leaving service history till "new" milage, and all records are like in MB information system(must check by VIN first in MB dealer).
After reflash how you will put all information again? Or just will leave with zero information?

You can rewrite service info with developer or DP3

bkenigma
8th November, 2011, 05:52 AM
Hi guys

I have 2 cars W211 2005, I did dash,ezs,assyst and zgw 9s12(mileage only). With star it is showing assyst plus many services that I need to clear. Is there a way to do this with Dp3. I tried assyst plus obd option but reading is wrong , I think it doesn't support that version.

Thanks for help!!

zgw files is attached

Not sure if you can take the dump and re-write. I can set to whatever you need. I was able to open and edit the files. I'll attach screenshots, let me know what you need them changed to and I'll help you out and send you back the dumps.

bkenigma

bkenigma
8th November, 2011, 06:02 AM
Hi guys

Thanks for help!!

zgw files is attached

If you want everything set to 0 here they are, I would think you would want to have at least the current ODO in there. The post before is the pictures of the current records, these bin files are with everything set to 0. Not sure what you really wanted.

bkenigma

nebojsapejcic
8th November, 2011, 08:14 AM
Thanks my friend , it has been done already .I appreciate your help.

br

bkenigma
8th November, 2011, 03:22 PM
Ah no problem. Same did it with AVDI

bkenigma