PDA

View Full Version : DPF 2.0 Tdi Siemens PPD + Chiptuning

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 06:41 AM
Hello,

Someone here had already work with siemens PPD 1.2 DPF + Chiptuning of Seat Leon ?
Model is year 2008,2.0 Tdi 170 pd.
Who have experience with it?What gain do you really have or this is completly unnecessary?
This car is already tune but i want informations about DPF.

Thanks for informations

Best regards

LaraVAG
4th November, 2011, 08:49 PM
I can help with good dpf off

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 09:43 PM
I can help with good dpf off

Thanks @Laravag, do you have experience with this car ? or other same motor in VAG group ?
I just want to know if its really give sense of difference with DPF off or not.

Thanks

Regards

bazare
4th November, 2011, 10:04 PM
of course there is difference with dpf on and off. Who invented the DPF was just a barbarian in my opinion.

grinovsky
4th November, 2011, 10:24 PM
:roflmao:when the exhaust gas through the FAP they traveled an area size aquivalente to 3x area size field football
and the materials used in its manufacture are too expensive
that's why it cost very expensive to replace a damaged DPF
and the people ask for DPF OFF becose it cost cheaper than to get a new one

bazare
4th November, 2011, 10:35 PM
grinovsky ... go study a little bit more about the chemical processes involving rare metals like Platinum / Phaladium / Rhodium etc. inside the dpf, become an engineer and a master of sciencee then come back and argue with me about how useless is the dpf.

grinovsky
4th November, 2011, 10:39 PM
i never argue a fanatics,i only correct them when they say stupidity:thefinger:

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 10:42 PM
Ecology, ecology.....Think DPF is in this way.
But In performance way ?
This car is already tune, professionaly made, but i hesitate to remove it, because some people tell "yes i sense difference " ..other not...
What do you think of it ?

Thanks

bazare
4th November, 2011, 10:47 PM
I said there is a difference with dpf and without dpf ...
do you say there is no difference?

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 10:49 PM
:roflmao:when the exhaust gas through the FAP they traveled an area size aquivalente to 3x area size field football
and the materials used in its manufacture are too expensive
that's why it cost very expensive to replace a damaged DPF
and the people ask for DPF OFF becose it cost cheaper than to get a new one

Yes two friends, go to professionnel for DPF after lot of DTC because of this DPF bullsh*it....And after this, no sense of difference (no reprog, original dump).

Regards

grinovsky
4th November, 2011, 10:50 PM
Ecology, ecology.....Think DPF is in this way.
But In performance way ?
This car is already tune, professionaly made, but i hesitate to remove it, because some people tell "yes i sense difference " ..other not...
What do you think of it ?

Thanks
when you get dtc about damaged fap,try first to forced the regeneration by interface diag to solve the probleme,if not solved ,ask your client what he want to do,change it by a new one or fap off,it's his car,so it's his decesion
i have diagnostic many cars with good FAP,the pression turbo is perfect with FAP
whow can be a defference ,what's change after remove FAP?no think,the pression turbo is the same

grinovsky
4th November, 2011, 11:31 PM
FAP AUDI A4 on Ebay: 700 euro
filtre a particule audi a4 - Auto : pi?ces, accessoires - Seine-Saint-Denis - La Courneuve - 5044096920 - Les Petites Annonces ~~~~~~~es d'eBay (http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/filtre-a-particule-audi-a4/5044096920)

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 11:42 PM
when you get dtc about damaged fap,try first to forced the regeneration by interface diag to solve the probleme,if not solved ,ask your client what he want to do,change it by a new one or fap off,it's his car,so it's his decesion
i have diagnostic many cars with good FAP,the pression turbo is perfect with FAP
whow can be a defference ,what's change after remove FAP?no think,the pression turbo is the same

Thanks.But all my friends don't carry with us VAG VCDS or other diagnose tool lol
That's why they decide to make DPF off with DPF substitute and they sense NO difference.
But they don't have modded car, just DPF.

Now i think like Grinovsky, it is just for no problem with DTC and don't other thing.

Just only one problem, EGR...

Thanks at all and best regards

lolooo1981
4th November, 2011, 11:56 PM
I said there is a difference with dpf and without dpf ...
do you say there is no difference?

For my friends, yes there is no difference with no DPF (I mean performance talk about).After for no problem with DPF, better is to remove it with substitute and remap DPF off

Regards

moky
1st December, 2011, 06:45 PM
Someone have a good solution for tdi 170 siemens ppd (A3 2006) ,i pay for it if necessary ?

thx

hillbilly-no1
2nd December, 2011, 10:29 PM
For my friends, yes there is no difference with no DPF (I mean performance talk about).After for no problem with DPF, better is to remove it with substitute and remap DPF off

Regards

There should not be any more performance for only DPF off in sw and hw I think with org sw.
Maybe small faster spool on turbo or not?
Save in fuel?
Cooler exahust? saves turbo.
Sounds more (whine from turbo).

/BR

lolooo1981
3rd December, 2011, 12:05 AM
There should not be any more performance for only DPF off in sw and hw I think with org sw.
Maybe small faster spool on turbo or not?
Save in fuel?
Cooler exahust? saves turbo.
Sounds more (whine from turbo).

/BR

Just simply to have no problem with dpf, ori or mod file no difference.(with original part)
After with modify clutch and turbo, i think dpf block superior performance.
I am in modify for Hybrid turbo and clutch but in seat leon with the same motor.

I post result soon

Regards

gzk
3rd December, 2011, 01:07 AM
backpressure in a turbo car exhaust is never a good thing to a performance point of vue .
the turbo pressure don't say a lot of thing the flow of the wole is more important than just the pressure turbo
cataliser ,fap and what you want is see like an obstacle for the exhaust flow .

it sure that if you take a stock car and just remove fap or cataliser that are sized for the stock setup you will not see more improvement and some time you can loose some performance .

but if you plan to upgrade to part that are not in the stock spec , it will be a good idea to reconsider how good you exhaust flow .

lolo tu peut me contacter en mp si tu veut