PDA

View Full Version : Derelek DDT2000 truth and remours

albertros
4th November, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hi
after a recent post on the DDT2000 can interface by derelek I decided to try and buy one. But just hitting a stone wall.

CMD list them as "out of stock" an email has resulted in silience.

Tried to contact Derelek.com by email, again no responce.

So today I contacted my excelent local dealer, who contacted spares in France only to be told they are "factory use only at the moment"

But as we know there are some interfaces out there. So what are the facts, who will they supply?

Thanks

bubu782001
28th November, 2011, 01:09 PM
You cannot buy Derelek USB Diag cable by official way. Only Renault can do that, and then they sell/give this interface to their resellers, dealers, and factories. It is like you go to Renault and ask them all the security keys.

Derelek USB diag + DDT2000 is a very powerful device + sw that Reanault use for ECU developement and other electronic subsystems of their cars. Also it is used to diagnose and in some cases to repair ECU's and other devices. You realise that this is a tool that is use only for internal "kitchen" of Renault. Also Derelek USB Diag with DDT2000 are used for studies of engines and for test.

albertros
28th November, 2011, 02:19 PM
Hi
I now realise that the derelek units in private ownership have "fallen of the back of a wagon "