PDA

View Full Version : A3 edc16 immo off problem

rsilva
5th November, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hi all,

i tried to make immo off in an Audi A3 2003 with edc16u1 ecu because its dash is broken. It worked because car starts, but now windows don't work.
I read in some threads here on DK that this might happen. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Best regards
Rsilva

stanislav georgiev
16th April, 2019, 05:30 PM
Right now, I have the same problem that someone has found a solution. thanks

brend
16th April, 2019, 06:27 PM
Car immo/dash must see actual key which you put in ignition..If not car have this problem like no work windows .

stanislav georgiev
17th April, 2019, 09:39 AM
Fixed. The car works with an immobilizer removed, the windows also work after inserting the transponder into the key box. Thanks for brend the advice.

Master8
8th June, 2023, 01:46 AM
it isn't clear mate.

You insert trasponder into the key but wasn't it already there? dash was broken, not key... Problem is how to make windows works after cluster change.

rafal
8th June, 2023, 08:13 AM
it isn't clear mate.

You insert trasponder into the key but wasn't it already there? dash was broken, not key... Problem is how to make windows works after cluster change.

What is not clear for you?
Keys are strored in dash , then add key

Master8
8th June, 2023, 09:32 PM
What is not clear for you?
Keys are strored in dash , then add key

ok this make sense for me , previous mate was telling another story

so cluster broken - take spare cluster, then immo off ecu in order to start engine - and store key in dash in order to have power windows work again. It is right? if yes, for storing key in spare dash, vcds could be enough ?

thanks in advance