PDA

View Full Version : c5 and tacho Universal

cheester
6th November, 2011, 11:52 AM
Hi Lads
Is anyone tried to do C5 with Tacho Universal?
I know there is more safety way to use programmer for Tacho and BSI to read contents and save but when see TU pdf's it looks much easier and faster.
Question is: Tacho Universal working well with Citroen tacho and BSI??

bodzio012
6th November, 2011, 01:45 PM
In dash is hc08 secured, and I don't have TU but I'd be afraid to use TU for this dash

newgeniehex
6th November, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hi Lads
I know there is more safety way to use programmer for Tacho and BSI to read contents and save but when see TU pdf's it looks much easier and faster.
The diga clone work perfect for dash C5 no need to remove the niddles!! use version 1 or 2 or 3 but for the bsi i use UPA for read and save and write the new mileage !!
regard

PETAR
6th November, 2011, 05:16 PM
hi
for me tacho universal is not good instrument for peugeot and citroen
maybe omega or upa or other programator

Digamax
6th November, 2011, 09:24 PM
Hi Lads
For C5 from 2001 to 2004 you can use TU without any problem.
For first half 2001, You have to do only BSi. After that dash and BSI. I have Enigma and DP3 but for this car I use old good Diga Consult (Tacho Universal).

best regards
Vladimir

cheester
8th November, 2011, 02:02 AM
Digamax car is from 2003 so Dash and BSI need to be done but are you using TU for BSI as well with no problems?

cheester
8th November, 2011, 02:08 AM
newgeniehex are u lifting any MCU pin when reading c5 BSI modul with UPA. In my one is 68HC912DG128 and looks like pin 12 need to be lifted.

Digamax
8th November, 2011, 07:32 AM
Digamax car is from 2003 so Dash and BSI need to be done but are you using TU for BSI as well with no problems?
Yes, you can use TU for this BSI (from 2003) but you have to disassembling BSI to find eeprom 95160. For this job you need desoldering gun (Denon, hakko...). Better and faster solutions for this BSI (with 95160), is with UPA USB via soldering points without disassembling bsi. For calculation you can use NYO4. If you have Sagem Bsi (with 912) you can do that with TU without any problem.

Best regards
Vladimir

newgeniehex
8th November, 2011, 09:19 AM
newgeniehex are u lifting any MCU pin when reading c5 BSI modul with UPA. In my one is 68HC912DG128 and looks like pin 12 need to be lifted.
hello
no need to disable the bsi for read the dump of 912,
no need to filt any pin
you can find the connection if you have nY04
REGARD