PDA

View Full Version : Missing "sky one" eurovox 1000sl

timd502
1st January, 2009, 02:15 PM
Hello i've been reading through these forums for a while now and have found some great advice and solutions so thanks guys. However at the moment i am having a problem that i cant find a solution for:

Sky one and the other channels on frequency 131.00 (N.London ex telewest) are at 8% strength and the picture is very broken and lots of chirping

I am not connected through a splitter, all the other channels on other frequencies are fine, i have reset to factory default and have done a few deepscans, i have the new firmware. My signal strength on other channels is around 75% and they are all fine.

I have heard virgin are swapping around the frequencies for channels but cannot find any other frequencies with sky one on despite powerscans etc....

Can anyone help?

spondulick
1st January, 2009, 03:48 PM
i have a max v 2008i notice you say signal strenght 75% it should be around 80 to 85 %, you also say you have a problem with some channel frequency at 8% there is a fix for this for the max v, not sure if one for your model have alook around woth a try....good luck.

timd502
1st January, 2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks for response. However as you said the 8% fix is for the max and i belive thats more for if all the channels are only 8% as i say its just the frequency that sky one is on (n.London ex telewest).... further my signal strength is around 75% to 85% for other channels which is fine....

just want sky one back as gladiators starts sat lol....

dank76
1st January, 2009, 05:15 PM
do a fast install should pick it up mate