PDA

View Full Version : BMW EDC17 help!

VadimVG
7th November, 2011, 07:02 PM
There is a fail by checking the torque and emergency mode after chip tuning BMW EDC17.
Do you know how to solve this problem? Limiting the torque does not fit, turn off the emergency mode itself.
I found how to remove the error on this ECU, but can not find this emergency mode: (:giveup:

powertdi
7th November, 2011, 09:24 PM
As I know EDC17 is fully based on torque. Maybe its a bad tune? Its just my opinion

VadimVG
8th November, 2011, 04:17 AM
No. Anyone faced with this problem, who raises about the limits of torque more than 10%. In EDC16 do not have that problem.

ps. I am sorry for my english

easytech
8th November, 2011, 09:27 AM
Still bad tuning I think never had that problem.
Even with a race 120D now at 255BHP with bigger Turbo and injectors.

powertdi
8th November, 2011, 09:37 AM
It would be intersesting. I mean maybe its not all single limiters are correct. Do you have damos fo rthis car?

VadimVG
8th November, 2011, 09:37 AM
What did I do wrong?

filecloud
8th November, 2011, 09:53 AM
No. Anyone faced with this problem, who raises about the limits of torque more than 10%. In EDC16 do not have that problem.

ps. I am sorry for my english

Hello.
No, not everybody is facing this problems. Only people who try to tune and have not understood EDC17 properly!!! EDC17 has a lot more controls and reverse calculations for internal security than EDC16. This is no anti-tuning as many so called tuners say. These are simple plausibility tests.
Everbody who is tuning EDC17 by percentage with the big watering-can may sooner or later fail if he exceeds the tolerance limits set by the ecu. I like that lol
Good tuners can tune these cars, without touching rail pressure or injection time, to every desired limit. And if you run a log with bavarian technic tool it shows real values in all ranges. Air mass, lambda, pressure, injection time and released torque.

To state this clearly: It IS a matter of bad tuning. Period!
greetings,
filecloud

VadimVG
8th November, 2011, 10:27 AM
Good tuners can tune these cars, without touching rail pressure or injection time, to every desired limit. And if you run a log with bavarian technic tool it shows real values in all ranges. Air mass, lambda, pressure, injection time and released torque.

I have very little experience in EDC17 :(
And could you perform a good tuning for EDC17 for payment for us?

filecloud
8th November, 2011, 10:43 AM
I have very little experience in EDC17 :(
And could you perform a good tuning for EDC17 for payment for us?
Sorry
I do not sell open tuning files. I only work over my own dealer network.
greetings,
filecloud

carmageddon
8th November, 2011, 11:49 AM
There is a fail by checking the torque and emergency mode after chip tuning BMW EDC17.
Do you know how to solve this problem? Limiting the torque does not fit, turn off the emergency mode itself.
I found how to remove the error on this ECU, but can not find this emergency mode: (:giveup:
i sent you private message