PDA

View Full Version : E220 W210 EZS problem

rsilva
7th November, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hi all,

i managed to read an EZS from a mercedes W210 with 2xHC05X32 (1D69J) mcu. But i only get FF FF in eeprom area.
Were these mcu secured and i lost all data now? :(
Is there anyway of reprogramming these mcu again and fit it to the car?

thanks and best regards all
Rsilva

obdmaster
7th November, 2011, 09:25 PM
What did you try to read it with m8, UPA???????

Yes m8, theyre secured.

Ive put my UPA to back of drawer for very similiar problem i had.

Try reading with xprog-m, and cross fingers you havent wiped eeprom m8.

gtmech
8th November, 2011, 08:17 AM
if you have read it and are only gettiing FFFFFFF then yes you have erased eeprom for sure.

FFFFFFF = eeprom erased
00000000 = bad connections so cant read properly (but still safe usually)

Use ETL to read that chip, its the best for the job guaranteed, i wouldnt use anything else.

gtmech
8th November, 2011, 08:18 AM
What did you try to read it with m8, UPA???????

Yes m8, theyre secured.

Ive put my UPA to back of drawer for very similiar problem i had.

Try reading with xprog-m, and cross fingers you havent wiped eeprom m8.

do you mean the clone or original upa buddy?

rsilva
8th November, 2011, 08:55 AM
Hi all,
i guess i fuc**d big time. I read mcu with carprog and the first few times i got 0000 but then i lift some pins and then read FFFFFF, Then i read all flash and in the eeprom area i just got FFFF.
It seems i have erased eeprom like Obdmaster and gtmech said. :(

Is there any chance of with 2 eeprom files from another EZS and car key file make eeprom dumps again?
Or make another used EZS to work in car? I am asking because i have another EZS+key but key don't turn on. I think from what i read in other posts that ezs must be sinchronized with the lock, right?

once again,
thanks and regards
Rsilva

gtmech
8th November, 2011, 09:21 AM
Hi all,
i guess i fuc**d big time. I read mcu with carprog and the first few times i got 0000 but then i lift some pins and then read FFFFFF, Then i read all flash and in the eeprom area i just got FFFF.

Is there any chance of with 2 eeprom files from another EZS and car key file make eeprom dumps again?
Or make another used EZS to work in car? I am asking because i have another EZS+key but key don't turn on. I think from what i read in other posts that ezs must be sinchronized with the lock, right?

once again,
thanks and regards
Rsilva

yup its gone buddy, unfortunately :(, you dont get second chances when you see FFFFFFFF, we all wish you did though. Your best and easiest option is to use your other ezs and key, you should be ok if your engine ecu is the same but if the key isnt working then you need to get that sorted out first. I would just throw in the other ezs and generate new key file and make new key, thats the fastest way, you shouldnt need to worry about re-synch ezs and esl, fingers crossed :top:

what did you read mcu with?

rsilva
8th November, 2011, 09:51 AM
Hi,
I read EZS with CARPROG programmer from codecard. It doesn't have security feature for HC05.
Clear me out one more thing please.
i have original EZS (that i send to the trash) with car key. It would'n respond to buttons so i send key to a locksmith and he said it was fine. So problem must be in EZS.

And i have another EZS with its key, should it turn on? At least buttons on key are working.

Or do i have to read it right this time and make new key?

Thanks for replaying
Rsilva

chakahafed
8th November, 2011, 04:07 PM
hi
u have 2 step to doo
1 ERASE ESL (steering ) the key will turn but the car will nnot start
2 make engine ecu virgin then code with star
the car will start

rsilva
9th November, 2011, 10:57 PM
Hi,

i read ESL A2084620330 with two 2xHC05E6 mcu. I have attached pic and dumps.
can anyone help me clear these eeproms please.

Regards
Rsilva

vanos batam
10th November, 2011, 03:03 AM
Hi,

i read ESL A2084620330 with two 2xHC05E6 mcu. I have attached pic and dumps.
can anyone help me clear these eeproms please.

Regards
Rsilva

clear these eeproms

rsilva
12th November, 2011, 12:25 PM
Hi,
thanks Vanos batam. I programmed esl but key still doesn't turn.
I tested Vcc and ground in esl and it's ok.
I suppose there's something missing in ezs. I will check wiring.

Best regards
Rsilva

lpv2010
12th November, 2011, 12:45 PM
good dis me what happened to you in Portuguese for
( no addys :rulez: )
guess I have a friend who can help. I am Portuguese

agabna
12th November, 2011, 08:45 PM
Hi,
thanks Vanos batam. I programmed esl but key still doesn't turn.
I tested Vcc and ground in esl and it's ok.
I suppose there's something missing in ezs. I will check wiring.

Best regards
Rsilva

some times you need to enter the key 6 times
and you have to watch the light in the key when you enter it at the ezs
for new keys the key will lightone for 2 se
and if you enter the key inside the ezs and after 3 second when you touch any bottons in the key and it light you have to test more (the key + ezs)

rsilva
14th November, 2011, 12:25 PM
hi,

thanks for the tip. I tried but still not work. When i put the key in and press the buttons on the it does nothing and led not light on. When remove key, led light on and doors close and open.

I already got two used ezs and one thing i noticed is that with one of them if i put esl open when i remove key, esl moves and closes. If i let it close and put the key in, esl doesn't move.
with the other ezs it does nothing don't matter how esl is.

Can this happens? or it means there's something wrong with esl or ezs?

Regards
Rsilva

vanos batam
14th November, 2011, 01:25 PM
hi,

thanks for the tip. I tried but still not work. When i put the key in and press the buttons on the it does nothing and led not light on. When remove key, led light on and doors close and open.

I already got two used ezs and one thing i noticed is that with one of them if i put esl open when i remove key, esl moves and closes. If i let it close and put the key in, esl doesn't move.
with the other ezs it does nothing don't matter how esl is.

Can this happens? or it means there's something wrong with esl or ezs?

Regards
Rsilva

think
your eis was damage dump even you program with fffff

rsilva
14th November, 2011, 10:53 PM
Hi,

i damaged original ezs because i don't have proper tool for that right now. So i borrow 2 used ezs with keys. One is same as original ( with old long key), the other is a bit newer with key with silver around key.

I tried to renew esl and with first eis it does nothing, with the second ezs it locks but don't unlock steering.

Regards

jackeldestripador
21st November, 2011, 12:11 PM
Check de hardware of the carprog may be some 74hc125 ic broken. Make some hardware check and see if carprog still working

Hi all,

once again,
thanks and regards
Rsilva