PDA

View Full Version : toureg immo locked

totalkey
8th November, 2011, 02:16 PM
trying to make a key to toureg but saying immo avtivated and the original key dont work, any help please?

rapidlocksmiths
8th November, 2011, 02:17 PM
put original key in ignition then turn ignition on and leave on for 35 minutes , this should unlock it

totalkey
8th November, 2011, 07:47 PM
the problem thet i used abritus to add a key and it erase all key and now the car dont accept new keys, is do all the procces but keys dont getting programm

rapidlocksmiths
8th November, 2011, 08:09 PM
what year is the toureg your trying to make a key for ?

totalkey
8th November, 2011, 08:12 PM
2005, ,,,//////

rapidlocksmiths
8th November, 2011, 08:18 PM
I did a 54 2004 Toureg recently and had to leave the key on pos for 6min without trying to start vehicle before it would work, showed as programmed but nothing worked until this was done.

i have also been told by a friend that the vehicle only allowed him to program in the keys by holding the key in the turned position during key adaptation .

not sure if it helps you

totalkey
8th November, 2011, 08:23 PM
i saying in the end of process's to put a key and give on position anthill the stirring wheel get UN lock, but i wait 2 minutes on and still want unlock the steering wheel

totalkey
8th November, 2011, 09:50 PM
does the fuses need to be short all the process to the end?

rapidlocksmiths
11th November, 2011, 12:58 AM
hi

you only connect to fuses to force ignition on for pin code reading , once pin is obtained you disconnect , as if left on all the time it can cause damage to the immobiliser or will prevent key programming as unable to turn ignition off at all during programming sequence as the bypass keeps ignition on permently.

so connect bypass only to power up prior to pin reading then remove bypass as not required for programming procedure at all .